Fan Page Ilona & Tim

9 hours ago, mikeusa said:

Ilona showing her ass when she was in b1 

She doesn't show much now, at least in the living room. Rarely less than a top and shorts then often under the blanket. Yana wears joggers like uniform.

B1 is no better as often like a pajama party.

• 3 weeks later...

Its good to see that Ilona, Tim are doing well, and giving the viewers something to see and be waiting for daily....Ilona's sexy leg shots while in bed "wow" there is nothing shy about her anymore.  I do and know it may be hard for her I "wish" she would let her cell phone rest some days seems she can let it go for more then a min or so,  I am glad they do visit B1 at times, but for lIona's sack I wouldn't do it to often seeing that there is a man drought over there..LOL8)

I had the chance to see the dinner party Ilona, Tim, Yana and Ricky had today...I also notice that Renata and Victoria was there from B2 also. "it was very nice, funny and sexy"  The dinner sitting was nice, and the ladies did have the guys dressed up like ladies..lol I thought it was funny watching Tim and Ricky dancing "in those ladies outfits."  the ladies was sexy looking,  Ilona was dancing a little, I thought she was going to dance the way she did when she first came to B1, "she danced all the time."..lol  Of course Renata had on her sexy shorts and stockings that would turn heads and Victoria hung in there.  Yana was sexy, she is a good dancer too.  It was  good to see them get together and nice to watch.:)8)

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like sexy Ilona and Tim is leaving today, nice couple, Ilona has changed a lot "not a bad thing" I hope to see them again one day.  Ilona and Tim have a safe trip back home, come and see us again one day.8)

Yes, some good action from this couple and Ilona knows how to handle that stick to a happy ending,  everytime!  Travel safe and hope to see you one day again.