Who is your favourite female?

I find Lena has a cracking body with Katie not far behind, Katie needs bigger tits though.

I fancy Clara has awful bags or whatever under her eyes we always call ithat luggage lol nice bod though.

To be honest I wouldn't say no to any of them might draw the line a bit at Zoi lol.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I find Lena has a cracking body with Katie not far behind, Katie needs bigger tits though.

I fancy Clara has awful bags or whatever under her eyes we always call ithat luggage lol nice bod though.

To be honest I wouldn't say no to any of them might draw the line a bit at Zoi lol.

Oh I would Zoi before Katie or Lena, suppose that's how some get fucked every guy is different. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Must opt for Lena who has got great legs and lovely tits and a very tidy pussy.

Don't like pussy's with their guts hanging out lol. but all the girls have tidy ones i think, got to be shaved too can't stand hairs in my teeth lol.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:32 PM, Robwin said:

Don't like pussy's with their guts hanging out lol.  got to be shaved too can't stand hairs in my teeth lol.

Robwin, send these girls my way - I ain't picky - ok, more like being desperate for pretty much anything - lol. Don't they say "variety is the spice of life"?

My favorite voyeur site female is the current girl showing off her tits, pussy or ass or sex acts right in my face. I am an "at the moment" kind of guy because I am old and tired waiting for some naked skin action. Too many tenants conveniently get camera shy or space out their optimum viewing times so now I enjoy the "who, what, when and where" at any given moment. I think RLC made me into a lazy frustrated voyeur who wants pretty much anything NOW!!! (RLC is like watching paint dry - and I ain't talking body painting FFS).

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...