Em, Nyusha

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Still there pal it's no 11 cam named jacuzzi as it always was. Dunno where you're looking lol

No idea mate? I swear it wasn't there earlier? Mind you what with all the lags & stuff going on recently, anythings possible? ???

Anyways, wasn't that Party so hot ! OMG ! I might have to empty a fire extinguisher down my pants ! :rolleyes:

So Em & Sid have arrived at the apartment and are sleeping on the sofa bed in the LR.They have had a session wearing underwear,not bad for their first night.
However, I can not see this apartment working and the same goes for Anna & Alex's place. (see their section) Which is a concern,as Anna & Alex are the managers for both these apartments.
There are too many people in this apartment & not enough bedrooms. For me the mix of people is all wrong.I don't see how Em & Sid are supposed to get on with Rock & Anastasia,they are very different characters.
We all know that Rock can be a volatile sod at times and I wonder if his fragile ego will be able to cope with these new people ruling the roost in his territory?
He likes to invite his drunk macho mates around to party.I feel that Em & Sid might be terrified of those meatheads.
We know that Em has a wild side & maybe Sid's presence might cramp her style,but it's her name on the apartment list not his?
Nyusha was supposed to be leaving,I don't know if this is fact or what,but again she can be a party animal as we have all seen.
And as for Rapunzel, well like everyone else I wonder what she is doing being involved in VH to start with. She has been at the apartment when there has been a parties going on, so she must have known what she was getting in to?
She is probably a very lovely girl,but in this environment she is a fish out of water. Maybe she could develop a friendship with Em & Sid and be the missing link,who knows?
I watched the timeline earlier and for me it seemed awkward as Em & Sid took over the LR couch & TV, while Anastasia,Rock & Rapunzel sat in the kitchen.Nyusha had gone to bed out of the way.
To paraphrase what I said earlier, there are two many people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Em, Nyusha

It's all getting a bit odd for me at the mo'.

The party line yesterday was this on Twitter?

@VoyeurHouseTV
21h21 hours ago

Dear Friends! Anastasia and Rock temporarily left us. Very soon they will appear in the new apartment! Do not be bored!

I have no idea what is going there,because Rapunzel is still there & using her old bedroom?
Nyusha has moved into A & R's bedroom, and Em & Sid are still on the sofa-bed in the LR.
What was very noticeable last night, was the relationship between the four remaining tenants.
Very sociable even Rapunzel joined in and looked at ease !

I liked Anastasia, she struck me a warm,friendly woman. I would welcome her back.

The same can not be said for Rockhead,although to give him some credit he had improved. But his behaviour caused me serious concerns & I really wish Anastasia would be brave enough to dump him.

A few nights ago Em,Sid,& Nyusha went over to Anna & Alex's place for a drink.
I saw that Em is not a fan of Misty who was also there?

So Anastasia & Rock have returned in a new apartment.But still this apartment is confusion.

According to the menu Em is in A & R's bedroom,wrong Nyusha is in there and has been entertaining a guy very well for the last few nights.

On the Menu it says Nyusha,wrong Rapunzel can be found in there mainly sleeping, as I have said before, she seems like a nice girl, but who knows what she is doing there,apart from shuffling between the kitchen & back to the bedroom & back to sleep?

Poor Em & Sid are still on the sofa-bed in the LR, grabbing any private moments when they can between one of the other housemates & friends interrupting them.

This place needs sorting out soon.

I don't know where to start this topic regarding Em & Nyusha's weekend event.
I suppose it would be easier to split the apartment into two groups.
The Em crew, Em,Sid & Sia
And the Ny crew, Nyusha,her bloke Kevin & Misty the relationship wrecker.
Ok, Em & Sid were visited by their cute friend Sia. Nyusha & Kevin were visited by Misty.
The night went on,everyone having a great time,except for Sid, who seemed to be reluctant to get involved despite encouragement from Em, Ny & Misty, (? ill) and of course Rapunzel.
The action moved into the main bedroom where Nyusha started a Dare game,the usual stuff and everyone had fun. I think that Ny's crew really wanted to play with Sia but Em made sure that didn't happen.
Things soon got steamy between the Ny Crew, so Em and her crew left the room.
It wasn't long before the dancing started,Misty,Ny & Sia topless,of course it wasn't long before Ny & Misty were naked,at this point Sia removed herself.
As things became heated on the sofa between Ny's crew, Em's lot moved back to the bedroom.
Ny's crew went to the bathroom for sexy Jacuzzi time, which was inevitable. The first session had finished, and as they wallowed much to my surprise & theirs, Em walks in strips off & gets in the tub.

Create an account to see this content!

I said in another post that I got the impression that Em didn't get on with Misty, wrong again.
Ny & bloke were busy with each other whilst Em was groping Misty's tits & Misty kissed Em's tits, meanwhile under the waterline Misty was using her fingers creatively on Em.

As things started to go toward another session with the other three,Em got out of the tub & left, probably a wise decision
Misty's attention must have done the trick,a short while later Sia vanished & Em & Sid went at it in the BR.
When they had finished, they moved onto the LR sofa to sleep whilst Ny's crew carried on their fun in the bedroom.
After a while they all went to the kitchen for a smoke & drink,Em,Sid & Sia were asleep.
Over in the doorway Rapunzel,dressed,bags and suitcase waiting to be picked up. She said a brief goodbye to Ny,Misty & Kevin and left to a wave of indifference.

Looks like she might have finally gone? Who knows? Happy trails Rapunzel!......
I did notice some quiet conversations between Ny & Kevin,she goes to the bathroom & when she returns Kevin is about to fuck Misty again.
Before Nyusha left for ? work? There were more words,and I thought she was laying the law down and seeking a reassurance from her guy that he would not go there again with Misty.
Even Misty's friends don't trust her around their men,& the men can not be trusted around her.

Bonus;

The lovely Sia in the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered what Em was crying about the other day, I think I found out why last night.I don't think she liked the idea of her home space & bedroom being used as a shag-pad.
Nyusha & Kevin,

Create an account to see this content!

another couple,

a bloke & Anastasia.

Hmmm looks like the Rock Rehab is going well?
Notice that all three couples are at it at the same time, what are the chances of that?
They missed a trick here, there were spare cams in the bathroom,Jacuzzi,loggia & the kitchen that could also have been used,damn it I feel cheated!
I am joking by the way....;)