Fan Page Victoria

I thought that Victoria and Nita was going to be close friends, I guess I was wrong after seeing Nita giving her "Victoria" the cold shoulder as if she didn't want to have anything to do with her today.  Wow..Leona looked as if had been sucking on lemons also..."what's wrong with these stuck up ass wanna be models girls?"  Seems when Nita is not around Leona she is all out for a friends and once Leona returns she back to being a trained puppy.  I was so hoping she would have been friends with Victoria seeing that there is hardly never anyone there to talk to her anyway.  I now wonder if RLC paid for Nita to act like she was friends with Victoria?  "Shame on you Nita if its true"8)

Now that Leona is out of the picture, Victoria is coming out of her shell. She's warmed up to Renata and  Thursday was a prime example of what she's capable of. She plays bi-curious games, shared hugs, kisses and gropes with Renata and even shared a guy with her new best friend at Barca. 

Things are looking up at B2.

I wonder if Victoria and Renata well every be friends again..."Renata made a very huge mistake by letting Victoria's male friend stick his already used sausage in her."...lol   If Renata was a male she would be called a "dog"  "I wonder what do they call a lady for doing something like that?";D8)

It seems that Vicky will play when she's horny or with a little encouragement from Renata. Tonight, she was a willing participant at B2 with Neia and Renata. Too bad the lens on the bathroom camera fogged over so we couldn't see what was going on between her and Renata.

Now that we know Neia is a player, things seem to be looking up at B2.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess its no secret that Victoria loves to dress very erotic, "and she looks good with her outfits too."  Seems she is more open now since Renata haven't really been around much to school her.  I think she's starting to come out of the shy mood and is giving us viewers more, "even if she has to do it by herself."8)

• 4 weeks later...

The only time that Vicky let herself go in front of the cameras was when Renata invited the guy over for a threesome. Since then, she might as well be a cloistered nun. She's friendly with all of the girls but she might as well be asexual.  Besides, she's wearing a ring on the finger of her left hand, a common practice in Europe when someone's engaged. Is she?