Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

Wonder what happened to the bedroom cam at the foot of the bed. That was a great viewing location, but it's been offline for days.

Wonder what was the deal with the boxes in the hallway. Looked like maybe they were moving, but now Mira is unpacking.

Wonder what happened to Henry.

10 hours ago, YonYonson said:

Wonder what happened to the bedroom cam at the foot of the bed. That was a great viewing location, but it's been offline for days.

Wonder what was the deal with the boxes in the hallway. Looked like maybe they were moving, but now Mira is unpacking.

Wonder what happened to Henry.

Mira & Henry have taken a pause with their relationship.

Thanks for the update,I was also wondering about the boxes and why Lara & Luka are there.
There have been a couple of recent incidents when Henry seems to have wanted to party at Maren & Karel's with whoever,
meanwhile Mira has not been interested & gone home alone.Not good.
However,I hope they sort their relationship out.

On 2/10/2021 at 7:37 PM, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Well I don't know if all of you see what i see but Mira has broken the cardinal rule of swing she has fell in love with her sex partner the same guy who cream pied her with Henry. my guess is they will not last much longer, one will exit soon. either Mira will pack up or Henry will. Sad, but true. Price you pay when you loan out your wife or when she fall for the next big dick. Bet Henry didn't see that cumming😉

and now it's done Henry out and Mr. creampie  in. I seen this coming when the Skank and Mr. creampie was in the room fucking and laughing at Henry. 

I don't know if you guys are actually privy to information that I don't have but I simply can't believe it is over for M&H. As I see it, Henry could be gone for any number of reasons, most having nothing to do with their relationship. Even if there was a falling out, most relationships I've ever witnessed have their ups and downs.

The weird thing about those boxes was they were sitting in the hallway for a couple of days and then it looked like Mira was unpacking them again. It was as if they planned on relocating and then something fell through?

Well, it's all speculation on my part.

12 hours ago, YonYonson said:

I don't know if you guys are actually privy to information that I don't have but I simply can't believe it is over for M&H. As I see it, Henry could be gone for any number of reasons, most having nothing to do with their relationship. Even if there was a falling out, most relationships I've ever witnessed have their ups and downs.

The weird thing about those boxes was they were sitting in the hallway for a couple of days and then it looked like Mira was unpacking them again. It was as if they planned on relocating and then something fell through?

Well, it's all speculation on my part.

Mira & Henry have taken a break for a little bit.  They'll both be back together later on when they decide to resume the relationship.

• 2 weeks later...