Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

10 hours ago, Maxwolf said:

Mira has a great body and a really pretty face but someone please find her a new hairstylist although I wouldn't throw her out of bed for messy hair.

I would fuck her head of hair. Just wrap a bunch of hair around the cock and pump away until you add the right amount of creamy conditioner which might straighten it - lol.

Not sure what happened last night,everything started so well.
Mira dressed in black stockings looking fabulous,were visited again by the couple named, Darcie & Oliver.
(Dark haired attractive girl, Guy with a walking stick, Handicapable I think is the term......and he is, if you know what I mean. ;))
Now the last time these two visited,end of October, it all started so well and fell flat when Darcie withdrew from the foursome, seemingly pissed off by something?
Last night the drinks were flowing everything seemed fine,until Mira withdrew from the events and went to bed?
Not well,t.o.t.m, too much booze or something else?
Anyway to cut a long protracted evening down,we got to some sort of erotic card game with Henry,Oliver and Darcie who was now dressed in sexy lingerie.
Darcie obviously likes to tease these guys and drive them nuts. Things started to heat up & a great night was on the cards.
Suddenly Darcie put the brakes on, to the visible annoyance of Henry,who seemed to be getting quite nasty to me.
Yeah we know what you were expecting and hoped for Henry, but Darcie had decided that the only one who was getting near her was Oliver. Another smoke break and Henry pulls out a bag of ropes, I didn't like the look of that one bit !
This is pure speculation on my part, but here goes.
I'm not sure if Darcie & Mira like each other.Maybe Mira see's Darcie as too much of a tease and delays too much. Maybe Darcie is intimidated by Mira who we all know is a sexual hell-cat.
Maybe Darcie is a little spooked by the camera's I don't know?
Although I think the main issue is Henry's intensity. He does tend to get aggressively fired up and that might be OK with Mira, but is probably a bit threatening for Darcie.
Not that Henry will care, he's got Mira & last week he had a very lovely Blonde woman to play with.
It's a shame though because Darcie is very attractive & in that lingerie, stunning. :wub:

PS. Just as an afterthought.
We have seen with Anna,Alex,Drew & Bree and all their various party friends that they use condoms etc.
The other nights threesome with Drew & Bree & the other guy, Bree put a condom onto the other guy using her mouth,nice skills!
Maybe.....(yeah I know :rolleyes:) Darcie is well aware of Henry & Mira's lifestyle, and is put off with the idea of all that unprotected sex?
And remember folks, if you are going to splash in puddles,you should always wear your rubber boots!

17 hours ago, Plank said:

I doubt that Mira & Henry read this forum, but they do post on CC.

Thought they might, you always see them looking on the computer every so often and smiling, must get turned on seeing what everyone is saying about them.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Thought I would just log on VH for a quick blast round after tea and first stop Mira & Henry omg there was some bloke sucking off Henry nearly brought my fucking tea back up lol

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

WHAT!!! No pictures? We need evidence to back up what you are saying - LOL.

I was watching and noticed him there... Thank good my dinner was ready and I left lol.

On 10/21/2017 at 4:36 PM, Plank said:

The interesting thing about  Mira & Henry is that they are a real bi-couple. What I mean by that is Henry likes women & cock.

I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the response I gave some time ago.
Can't say I didn't give you a 'heads' up ! ;D