Good Bye Alma

Apparently RLC finally let Alma out of her agreement with Asshole. Even though I will definitely miss her it will be better for her. I wish her all the luck in the world and I hope she finds that special one who will make her happy and treat her as good as she should be treated. :(

Wouldn't it be nice if her place was back in a day or two with Asshole gone and Alma and another woman or just Alma there? After all she gave better entertainment with just her showers and masturbation than some of these couples do with everything (i.e. Katya & Ruslan or Sofia & Roman).

Wouldn't it be nice if her place was back in a day or two with Asshole gone and Alma and another woman or just Alma there? After all she gave better entertainment with just her showers and masturbation than some of these couples do with everything (i.e. Katya & Ruslan or Sofia & Roman).

I think we're just going to have to get used to looking at and hearing  Russian for now. Rumors have been flying that RLC wants to get out of Barcelona . They (RLC) however say that they are looking for a new

couple in that area. So we just wait and cry for more ALMA . :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm afraid you are right. I wouldn't mind seeing the one Stepan cheated with. She was actually cute, but I wouldn't want to see him anymore. I hope Alma realizes how much she will be missed and we were all on her side, if there were sides.