Fan Page Neia

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Neia
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

Welcome Neia! 

Create an account to see this content!

And to all the replayers: Replay on B2 is messed up to the point you can't find a thing, so go to 11:14 on cam #8 for a nice full frontal before the shower, her first shower from 11:15 to 11:24 and a short but sweet flash on cam #8 at 11:26:58. :wub:

NIGHTVISION&girls

1st Neia receive a SMS from RLC staff earlier at 11h25 to connect the electrical socket of the lamp near the bathroom door

Neia received later a SMS from RLC staff and has reconnected night vision system for cam 7 8 9&10 at 13h27 apt time(sequence debut) very interesting to see Neia gestures

Neia also showed Victoria that she now knows how the night vision system camera works but it did not seem to interest Victoria

But neia seems very interested to know how cameras work in general.Neia have intentionally unplugging to test what this device was serving 

I don't think that Neia is inclined to show much during her stay at B2. She's been exhibiting signs of being a bit of a neat freak, making sure that everything is just so. Anyone who straightens a bedspread to make sure there are no wrinkles prior to getting into bed is not about to lounge around nude. She is also always properly dressed while at B2. Too bad.

Looks like Neia and Beatrice are going to have to entertain each other tonight,   Victoria looks like she has lost her best friend:-[ "most likely because of Renata"  Victoria seems not to have much energy lately.  Renata must be out blowing up her boyfriend "still trying to make up for her ass give away section with Victoria's boyfriend"  who ever she's with must be hard up, after seeing that most guys would have dumped her on the spot.8)

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, TBird97 said:

From what I've seen lately, that's all Beatrice and Neia do.......entertain each other. There's a definite lack of communication between those two and  Vicky and Renata.

It's almost like  when Lenora and her handmaiden were at B2.

I agree that Neia and Beatrice do love to entertain each other "they do laugh and joke a alot" sometimes I wonder if they are acting out Victoria or Renata.8)

Seems Neia and Beatrice are not as close as they use to be since Dominica's arrival,  I wonder what happen, maybe once's jealous of the other...I hope it doesn't continue with them being this way until they leave, they were real close at one point.  I am sure its not easy sleeping in the same bed now.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing that Beatrice has been putting most of the energy in B2 lately,  and all Neia, Dominica and Victoria has been doing is taking there energy else where, I am wonder who well be the first to go when Victoria leaves.  Neia only shows energy when putting on lingerie shows with the giggles... and lately Victoria and Dominica haven't been doing anything but leaving the apartment daily "perhaps meeting up with her boyfriends" even though what ever they are doing outside of the apartment it would be nice to see something different from them besides sleeping and sitting around waiting for time for pass.  Lets not turn B2 into a convent ladies!!!8)

I guess the convent is almost closed since Neia and Beatrice gave us viewers a nice show tonight with a candle like massage from each of them...lol  I am sure someone between the two are horny...lol  I just wished they would have went all the way and stop the teasing!!  Nicole didn't join in, maybe she is still trying to get comfortable again with the cams again.  Dominica came in late after spending time with Lust and Luci..."another let down" for the viewers.  Maybe Nicole and Dominica well become friends and get to know each other soon.  Its good to see that Beatrice and Neia are close together again. "Good job ladies":rolleyes::rolleyes:8)