Fan Page Neia

A TRIBUTE TO NEIA 8)

Neia, one of the most painful girls I have ever seen in Barcelona apartments.
Neia speaks very loudly with a hysterical laugh that is not at all a natural defense mechanism, but something she continually does.
She has the distinction of being said to be a friend with Bea, which is totally wrong for me.
She uses her when Neia is alone, and drops her to parade with all the new girls coming to apartment B2.
At the moment, she is with Nicole, and is also circus with Gina.
She also drops her so-called friend Bea, to go from time to time to fuck a guy or several, out of the apartment, of course.
You have understood it, you will like to dislike this girl, as I hate her.
NEIA I HATE YOU
Of course, Neia fits into the plans of the RLC project, it goes without saying, with the return of Gina and the twins.
The less girls have sexual acts in the apartments of Barcelona, the more RLC seems to like them.
NEIA I HATE YOU

31 minutes ago, zzakary said:

A TRIBUTE TO NEIA 8)

Neia, one of the most painful girls I have ever seen in Barcelona apartments.
Neia speaks very loudly with a hysterical laugh that is not at all a natural defense mechanism, but something she continually does.
She has the distinction of being said to be a friend with Bea, which is totally wrong for me.
She uses her when Neia is alone, and drops her to parade with all the new girls coming to apartment B2.
At the moment, she is with Nicole, and is also circus with Gina.
She also drops her so-called friend Bea, to go from time to time to fuck a guy or several, out of the apartment, of course.
You have understood it, you will like to dislike this girl, as I hate her.
NEIA I HATE YOU
Of course, Neia fits into the plans of the RLC project, it goes without saying, with the return of Gina and the twins.
The less girls have sexual acts in the apartments of Barcelona, the more RLC seems to like them.
NEIA I HATE YOU

Get a life you poor excuse for a man. >:(

21 hours ago, zzakary said:

thank you lisa, I return to your council ... you posts are fabulous :blink:
Nevertheless it is with great pleasure that I receive a comment from the members of the post squad :)

I tend to agree with zzakary. Neia is a user and opportunist, using those who she thinks can be of a benefit for her. Beatrice is one of her victims and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the latter leaves the project soon.

25 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

I tend to agree with zzakary. Neia is a user and opportunist, using those who she thinks can be of a benefit for her. Beatrice is one of her victims and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the latter leaves the project soon.

This is where we will see if Bea has strong backbone, ... or not
Bea against the 3 marijuana smokers >:D

A TRIBUTE TO NEIA part II 8)

Neia, you're disgusting me.
As soon as Bea left, Madame, took for the princess of the place, removing all traces of Beatrice.
This room should have been owned by Bea, if only RLC did not have shit in his eyes.
NEIA I HATE YOU >:(

tx pinky 4 the princess inspiration :)

From Zak to RLC

Just for feedback and sorry by advance for the strong words,but i must to tell you that, becauseit reflects my state of mind at the time I write this email
Really RLC you are a shame
Beatrice deserved the big bedroom with the bathroom in the apartment Gina/Nicole/Neia
How can you leave Neia there.
While Beatrice grimaces, dances, laughs, cries, masturbates with the hand, with a dildo,with 2 cameras placed just where it is needed, ie one, near the head of the bed (cam7) and one, in feet of bed and elevated (cam8), a great pleasure to see Bea with this placement camera, without counting the proper placement of the bathroom cameras, just to see Beatrice privately, take her bath, and more
While Neia does nothing, but laugh continually and stupidly at Nicole's stupidities
Plus, she uses the restroom and proves to us and RLC that there is nothing shameful about having sound in the bathroom, and even the picture, or at least not giving so much of space that RLC does on the cam15 (bathroom with no sound and half cut filming, toilett and bidet) for example
Really what a disastrous and incomprehensible choice.
It was Neia who should have been sent to the big apartment, in the old Karol bedroom with these two cameras almost in the same angle and in front of the bed.
No camera near the headboard in all the girls' bedrooms, and no exceptions for Beatrice, but I know that I can trust Bea to give us the best show possible, but unfortunately not sure you, RLC
And finally I would like to thank the only intelligent man at RLC, the one who says "bingo" for the entry of Beatrice in a apt RLC and curse the one who hired Neia, hoping that it is not the same;)
Beatrice, a spontaneous and fresh girl, as we rarely see in girls in vacation, never trying to hide from cameras, by going for example on the balconies of the bedrooms without cameras for smoking some weed, like gina, nicole and especially neia to whom RLC let the big bedroom, just a shame

Sorry for that CA, but as the gentleman with the skirt so kindly tells me, I'm a newbie.
Anyway, RLC decided to my great disappointment to let this large bedroom and this private bathroom to Neia.
Bea now being gone to a bigger apartment
That girl is dead to me, so CA, I will not bother you anymore with Neia in this section.

No like yet for your post, but it should not be long

Once again, sorry to have struck your immense sensitivity
And thank you for the advice 

On 12/30/2017 at 12:33 AM, zzakary said:

Sorry for that CA, but as the gentleman with the skirt so kindly tells me, I'm a newbie.
Anyway, RLC decided to my great disappointment to let this large bedroom and this private bathroom to Neia.
Bea now being gone to a bigger apartment
That girl is dead to me, so CA, I will not bother you anymore with Neia in this section.

No like yet for your post, but it should not be long

Once again, sorry to have struck your immense sensitivity
And thank you for the advice 

[email protected], man. This is just like the soap operas. You and I have different tastes, just like everyone else. RLC couldn't care less what you think. They just want your money and they'll do as they please when it comes to the women they recruit and where to put them.  We've put up with a lot of lazy couples, unattractive women, some of them using drugs or alcohol, some who seem bat-shit crazy. RLC keeps recycling women like Nicole, Belle and Gina  and there's not a thing we can do about it. As they say in New Orleans," Let the good times roll" and take the good with the bad.

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

[email protected], man. This is just like the soap operas. You and I have different tastes, just like everyone else. RLC couldn't care less what you think. They just want your money and they'll do as they please when it comes to the women they recruit and where to put them.  We've put up with a lot of lazy couples, unattractive women, some of them using drugs or alcohol, some who seem bat-shit crazy. RLC keeps recycling women like Nicole, Belle and Gina  and there's not a thing we can do about it. As they say in New Orleans," Let the good times roll" and take the good with the bad.

Clarification part II -_-

Do not worry, all this, is just a game.
See my post above named "clarification"
But thank you to warn me, as they say at home, a man warned, is worth two.
And I repeat, I hate Neia, but as I will hate a character of a soap opera, to stay in your state of mind
After there are different degrees of reading, viewing RLC, you have chosen one, that I respect and me another.
It's like watching a soap opera, some people look at it while cooking, others look at it intensely by talking about it on forums or else with their friends and their families.
Regarding my money, I have no problem giving a part to RLC, in view of the pleasure it gives me, and to my entourage
This will not bother me to give my opinion here to RLCF or by email to RLC, about the operation of RLC, participants, and members of RLCF as it is the case in my previous post.
And what's more, I do not care about the impact this has on RLC or RLCF
I also like to think, that as long as people who do not agree continue to speak, everything will be fine on this earth or on RLC (F) Land, and I thank you for it
Once again, T, and I'll finish on it, I'm well aware, one in a billion people, that's little I concede
Looking forward to reading you 

Neia seems very happy with Nicole and full of laughter all the time since Beatrice has gone to B1 and that's all good and dandy but I am still waiting for more action from "Neia" her and some kind of masturbation.  Tonight I see that one of the twins are visiting and spending the night and sleeping in Nicole's bed... Nicole who is sexy, but seems to be playing along with the giggling games of Neia and tonight sleeping in the same big room bed as Neia.."lets have some kind of action ladies...lol  I think Gina is also playing the games of Neia and as Beatrice, all three could be under Kust and his lady spell as in what to do and when to do!!!!8)

B2 has become a wasteland to the point where it's a waste of time waiting for anything interesting to happen. Nicole is a devious broad, Gina is naive and Neia is willing to suck up to whoever she thinks can be of benefit to her. The only reason those three show any skin is because RLC adds a bonus to their pay each month  and to suck us in to watch their antics.