Fan Page Neia

4 hours ago, mikeusa said:

well neia had her mole sex with her boyfriend how Exciting that was .. buy the way the blanket  was wining the hole thing .. thank you neia for the undercover sex ???

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:44 PM, mikeusa said:

please welcome neia to the apartment lets keep the comment positive and lets respect other members comments thank you  

Is that keeping positive??

Neia did have some kind of sex under the covers "or did she put an apple under there between her studs legs and kept biting it pretending she was giving him a blow job"...lol  As long as Neia has been with RLC and living in that apartment you would think she would have over come being shy in front of the cams, or show'd the viewers more then just some covers going up and down.  Thanks anyway for the try Neia,  I guess it was better then nothing,  I hope you paid your stud friend for his services,  I would had rather watch you masturbate ALONE!!!8)

Neia who well almost laugh at anything and any body seems to be taking it easy today and night alone with sexy Nicole and sexy Gina.....I am hoping Gina is feeling better then she did yesterday.  Maybe they well get another visit from some of the girls in B1 this weekend and pump up the apartment.8)

• 3 weeks later...