The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

7 hours ago, mikeusa said:

I was reading the chat room around the after noon and same of them was talking about having the girls vk Account and other accounts that they have of the past girls that was in old b1 and b2 and my Question is why would have there accounts any ways is that Borderline stalking? ....  if you can't  Figure out why they have there account block may be it's because they  don't want to be stalk or creep out....there  I Spoke my mind

In my personal honest opinion - these guys (don't think any female members get so involved) give RLCF a bad reputation and indicates how serious they are about stalking a tenant to the point of watching them inside RLC and away from the cams. PATHETIC and DISGUSTING CREEPS that should be removed from this site (RLCF should protect themselves as best they can for any possible liabilities that might happen because of these members' actions)

11 hours ago, Shadow V said:

I don't care what they do outside of the apartment none of my business, thought you were not allowed to discuss or ask for their personal accounts in the Chatbox. 

The old rule was, that if they are a participant in RLC then you were not allowed to post their personal details or social media accounts on the forum or in the chatbox. You could share it via PM if you wanted to.

13 hours ago, Plank said:

The old rule was, that if they are a participant in RLC then you were not allowed to post their personal details or social media accounts on the forum or in the chatbox. You could share it via PM if you wanted to.

As far as I know, that rule is still in effect. There's just very rarely anyone around to enforce it.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, Shadow V said:

I don't care what they do outside of the apartment none of my business, thought you were not allowed to discuss or ask for their personal accounts in the Chatbox. 

As far as I know this is still the unwritten rule. What the tenants do outside of the cameras is their business. Trolling any of their social media accounts (or even worse, their building) is just really creepy. The bad part: used to be there was always a moderator to put and end to that crap; now I hardly ever see one on here. 

14 hours ago, Capeguy said:

As far as I know this is still the unwritten rule. What the tenants do outside of the cameras is their business. Trolling any of their social media accounts (or even worse, their building) is just really creepy. The bad part: used to be there was always a moderator to put and end to that crap; now I hardly ever see one on here. 

No Personal Information should be Posted in the Chat concerning any Tenants whereabouts. If you happen to see it get a Screenshot and send a PM to me or one of the Mods and it can be taken care of.   If it's done in Open Forum Boards then just click Report Post.  Moderators have actual jobs they tend to so it's impossible to be on the Forum at all hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Hour after hour of chatbox silence is actually golden - ahhhh - finally some peace and quiet from the ramblin' on about nothing significant. The long stretch of no chatters should say something. 

This is my reaction when I log into RLCF and take a quick look for curiosity as to what the chatters are talking about

Image result for head on desk in despair gif