The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

On 1/16/2020 at 1:46 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

So let me get this straight. The chatters use short form for the Barca girls to distinguish Milena and Milagres with Mi and Mil, Re for Renata, Da for Danaya, Ir for Irma, Mo for Monica and the same for other girls. Supposedly it is quicker for doing their lame chatting. Well, the up and coming Barca tenants will be - Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do. Kinda has a ring to it, doesn't it - LMFAO.

Sounds more like kids chat. lol

9 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Sounds like ever the biggest Show Girl lovers are tired with how RLC are picking them. Let's hope more stop subscribing and hit them where it hurts. If changes are going to be made, that is the way to do it. 

Chatters are addicted to the same returnees and often bring up names of past Barca "performers- lol". This gives them something to talk about because these chatters love to talk, ramble on or shoot the shit about useless garbage. As to them cancelling or stop subscribing - NEVER!!!!!!! They are just as bad as the show girls - the chatters enjoy the attention or bad-mouthing they get from RLCF members and guests. Show girls or storytellers - both brutal as fuck. You would think RLCF would be quite concerned about their own site. The RLCF site traffic continues to drop rapidly as evident by "long dead hours" on this site and not many "members" logged in or participating within this site.

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Chatters are addicted to the same returnees and often bring up names of past Barca "performers- lol". This gives them something to talk about because these chatters love to talk, ramble on or shoot the shit about useless garbage. As to them cancelling or stop subscribing - NEVER!!!!!!! They are just as bad as the show girls - the chatters enjoy the attention or bad-mouthing they get from RLCF members and guests. Show girls or storytellers - both brutal as fuck. You would think RLCF would be quite concerned about their own site. The RLCF site traffic continues to drop rapidly as evident by "long dead hours" on this site and not many "members" logged in or participating within this site.

Your right about the addiction,  I truly believe some even think that they rule and own the Chat Room.  The site well continue to drop and loss members not because of the tenants but it also has a lot to do with the Chatters wanting to add their own flavor of things and putting out to much dam information about these girls.  A true voyeur or lurker shouldn't and really doesn't want to know anything that's going to kill his or her own imagination or fantasies.  Now that we have gotten these members in the chat room telling all that has joined about the daily activities "What they are doing on the out side, Who they are seeing on the outside, Where they are staying on the out side, What their real names are, What color their shit might be and so on" has fucked up things for those who are looking for a real voyeur site.   Its a show for the old now for those who has nothing else to do in life but dream and could care less whether its fake or not, just as long as they see a naked ass before bed and have what they call fun!!!...and at the end of the day once they don't see what they have told others "new members" in the chat what was going to happen, they make them self's look like a few phony dictator's like we have in today's world....and yes those are the people that are not going to leave, those are the people that well tell you if things don't change they are going to leave or if the price keeps going up or if the girls don't start being more wild or having more orgies....but end up signing up for a 6 month membership. LOL8)

On 2/5/2020 at 4:51 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't think RLCF really give a shit. All that's been done is a new supposedly improved chat. And only a small amount use it. What is there for others. If it was not for Scotsman84, yourself and a few others creating topics, not much else worth visiting the forum. 

6 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Don't think RLCF really give a shit. All that's been done is a new supposedly improved chat. And only a small amount use it. What is there for others. If it was not for Scotsman84, yourself and a few others creating topics, not much else worth visiting the forum. 

Some of these Chatters are on here 24/7 6 1/5 days a week...lol....and then tell all that they are going to work or spend some time with their wifes....lol...bull shit!!!!...unless they are married to RLC or work for them,   I really can't see it....if that's not an addiction then what the fuck is!!! LOL8)

I have notice that some in the Chat are so obsessed that they not only talking to them self's, they are using two identities just to have a conversations and try to pull in others....LOL...Dam is life that boring!!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 months later...

Yesterday's chat was quite interesting. Shortly after I first joined Discussed, I criticised Dutchy because I felt his dislike of Rose got too personal and repetitive. My opinion! I had previously had some contact with him on chat and, as I have said in previous posts, he was always welcoming. While I don't always agree with him, I think the recent criticism of him is unjust. Yes, he seems to dominate chat but, is that his fault? He is an active participant. Is that bad? He's a member, not a moderator so he has no power to control chat! If more people participated, then he wouldn't be so conspicuous. I'm not the chatty type but I do follow it and I have never seen him being anything other than welcoming to people who join the chat? While he may seem as a know it all, the fact is, he knows a lot! I get the impression he watches RLC more than anyone? Agree with him, or not, I don't think Dutchy has any ill intentions. For those of us who have been members for years, we know chat is a bit of fun and a lot of bullshit and speculation. For me, it's a source of info to tell me what I've missed. When I  get back from work, I go onto chat rather than replay. Chat tells me what to watch and what is a waste of time. The source if that info, usually Dutchy. Chat has always been a place people are free to voice their opinions. Agree, disagree, who cares? I don't care how long you've been been a member; we all pay our dues and, as such, we have the right to express our opinions, whether that be in chat or on the forum. Last night we saw a member being  singled out, I think that was unfair, especially given it came from someone who has never participated before in either chat or the forum: