The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

WOW!!! I thought that I was a pervert who enjoyed looking at women and watching their movements while appreciating their womanly assets, mannerisms, their talk and their natural beauty and/or attractive features that catch my eyes. Actually, compared to the chatters I am an angel and a respectful lover of women. The chatters are pathetic and disgusting perverts that any woman should fear if they meet any one of them in public. The petty stuff that the chatters talk about and to constantly question the girls' movements is too much to understand other than to say they are "sick" people and they need their daily feed every day. Wonder why this site has only a dozen or more daily participants and less and less forum comments. Bottom line - the Chat Room and Chatters are a total disgrace!!! Amazing.

FUCKING PEDOPHILES WHO RUN OFF THOSE WHO ARENT WITH DOWN WITH THEM. THIS SITE IS A FUCKING JOKE ALONG WITH SOME OF THE DERANGED MEMBERS.

• 2 weeks later...

No comments on either of the last 2 comments!!! LOL LOL!!! "The Chat Room is a daily news room for those who can't afford to pay for the site, and it works for those people and the way things are now,  they save a great deal of money too!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I posted a comment into the famous Chat Room, and as always was harassed by "Mr. Man" and I wonder how long well he be allowed to do this to me and others when in the Chat Room?  As I did sign back on a few hours later and checked a few pages of the Chat Room, I also read the comments of "Dirtyharry" and do have to agree with what he said about being harassed in the Chat Room by others, and it does seem like a good old boy thing from time to time, and I do appreciate him coming to my attention and rescue.  No I don't see things as being racial, but it's getting there.  The word of the Chat Room is "that its free to all, and you can say what you want"....so true, "but unless your part of the triple K club who runs the Chat Room your may as well be talking to yourself, because your not going to get a response or attention from anyone."   The Chat Room is ran by one and only one person, and as long as things are going his way shit is not going to change.  The Chat is not open to all, only those we are in this so call private white sheet club.   What piss me off is "they say they want members but pushes the ones who help put the site on the map away.    Thank you again Mr. Dirtyharry for standing up for me and others.8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Today I posted a comment into the famous Chat Room, and as always was harassed by "Mr. Man" and I wonder how long well he be allowed to do this to me and others when in the Chat Room?  As I did sign back on a few hours later and checked a few pages of the Chat Room, I also read the comments of "Dirtyharry" and do have to agree with what he said about being harassed in the Chat Room by others, and it does seem like a good old boy thing from time to time, and I do appreciate him coming to my attention and rescue.  No I don't see things as being racial, but it's getting there.  The word of the Chat Room is "that its free to all, and you can say what you want"....so true, "but unless your part of the triple K club who runs the Chat Room your may as well be talking to yourself, because your not going to get a response or attention from anyone."   The Chat Room is ran by one and only one person, and as long as things are going his way shit is not going to change.  The Chat is not open to all, only those we are in this so call private white sheet club.   What piss me off is "they say they want members but pushes the ones who help put the site on the map away.    Thank you again Mr. Dirtyharry for standing up for me and others.8)

My question is - after all these months or over a year of the brutal Chat Room comments by the so-called regulars or controllers of it - WHY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BEEN DONE TO IMPROVE THE BEHAVIOR BY THE CHATTERS. It has become so obvious that Discussed.cc and RLC are connected more than you would think. Some think it is the members making negative forum comments that ruin this site. So if that is true, why are there only the same few chatters participating in the Chat Room for about 4 to 6 hours daily and new members don't even get involved in the chat? RLC sucks and VHTV has gotten stale with the same shit from similar tenants so no point commenting or even bothering posting pics of VHTV. So the only thing worth commenting on is the PATHETIC crap room. Amazing that Discussed.cc gives the appearance that they don't even care about this site and the lack of participation by members. Members might log in only to see all the new daily bullshit or perhaps in hopes that improvements to this site are happening. Same ol' shit day after day.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

My question is - after all these months or over a year of the brutal Chat Room comments by the so-called regulars or controllers of it - WHY HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BEEN DONE TO IMPROVE THE BEHAVIOR BY THE CHATTERS. It has become so obvious that Discussed.cc and RLC are connected more than you would think. Some think it is the members making negative forum comments that ruin this site. So if that is true, why are there only the same few chatters participating in the Chat Room for about 4 to 6 hours daily and new members don't even get involved in the chat? RLC sucks and VHTV has gotten stale with the same shit from similar tenants so no point commenting or even bothering posting pics of VHTV. So the only thing worth commenting on is the PATHETIC crap room. Amazing that Discussed.cc gives the appearance that they don't even care about this site and the lack of participation by members. Members might log in only to see all the new daily bullshit or perhaps in hopes that improvements to this site are happening. Same ol' shit day after day.

UNLESS UR A PIMP OR SOME KIND OF A PERVERDIC PERSON WHAT CAN A PERON SAY POSTIVE ABOUT A WHORE. WHY PUT DOWN TRY AND KICK OUT OTHER MEMBERS WHO DONT AGREE WITH ANOTHERS SICK MIND. ALL I SEE IN THIS MAZE OFA DISCUSSED ROOM IS A SMALL GROUP PF PEOPLE RUNING EVERY THING AND GETTING RID FO THOSE WHO ARE NOT PART OF THERE SHIT AND BY USING SOME TO ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF OTHERS WHEN THEY DO COME ON TO THERE DISCSSED ROOM. I SIGN IN BASICALLY TO READ THE JOKESIN THE FORUMS I TRIED THE SITE AND SAW NOTHING BUT STREET SHIT AND NEVER SIGN AGAN, THAT GUY THAT RUNS THAT DISCUSSED ROOM HAS THE BALLS OF A SNAKE AND THE MIND OF THE DEVIL AND SNEAKY WHO USES OTHERS LIKE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ON WATCH 24/7 AND HE NO'S IT. IT DOES NOT TAKE A PERSON LONG TO MAKE SENSE OF HIM. HE SEEMS TO NO EVERY THING THAT GO ON IN EACH THOSE WHORES AND DONT WANT NOTHING BAD SAYING ABOUT THEM. SO I STAY OUT OF THAT GROUP BUT SEE HOW THEY TREAT OTHERS.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, DIRTYHARRY said:

UNLESS UR A PIMP OR SOME KIND OF A PERVERDIC PERSON WHAT CAN A PERON SAY POSTIVE ABOUT A WHORE. WHY PUT DOWN TRY AND KICK OUT OTHER MEMBERS WHO DONT AGREE WITH ANOTHERS SICK MIND. ALL I SEE IN THIS MAZE OFA DISCUSSED ROOM IS A SMALL GROUP PF PEOPLE RUNING EVERY THING AND GETTING RID FO THOSE WHO ARE NOT PART OF THERE SHIT AND BY USING SOME TO ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF OTHERS WHEN THEY DO COME ON TO THERE DISCSSED ROOM. I SIGN IN BASICALLY TO READ THE JOKESIN THE FORUMS I TRIED THE SITE AND SAW NOTHING BUT STREET SHIT AND NEVER SIGN AGAN, THAT GUY THAT RUNS THAT DISCUSSED ROOM HAS THE BALLS OF A SNAKE AND THE MIND OF THE DEVIL AND SNEAKY WHO USES OTHERS LIKE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ON WATCH 24/7 AND HE NO'S IT. IT DOES NOT TAKE A PERSON LONG TO MAKE SENSE OF HIM. HE SEEMS TO NO EVERY THING THAT GO ON IN EACH THOSE WHORES AND DONT WANT NOTHING BAD SAYING ABOUT THEM. SO I STAY OUT OF THAT GROUP BUT SEE HOW THEY TREAT OTHERS.

The Chat is not going to change any time soon, there well always be one or two dick heads in there trying to get others to leave unless there with the dream team and who have nothing else to do in life but ride with the devil and fuck with others.  I have broken myself down to visit once or twice a month just to let others know that RUBBERMAN is still around.  I well continue to make my statements and comments threw out this site whether some like them or not, the site is dead, but that doesn't mean that the Forum and Chat Room has to be too because of one or two dick heads.8)

On 8/14/2020 at 1:47 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

The Chat is not going to change any time soon, there well always be one or two dick heads in there trying to get others to leave unless there with the dream team and who have nothing else to do in life but ride with the devil and fuck with others.  I have broken myself down to visit once or twice a month just to let others know that RUBBERMAN is still around.  I well continue to make my statements and comments threw out this site whether some like them or not, the site is dead, but that doesn't mean that the Forum and Chat Room has to be too because of one or two dick heads.8)

FROM WHAT I READING UR STILL LIMITED TO JUST THE FORUM ONLY AS LONG AS THOSE TWO DICKHEADS ARE STILL AROUND TO HARRASSE U AND OTHERS. NO U DO NOT HAVE TO LEAVE BUT WELL CONTINUE TO BUT UP WITH DUMB SHIT EACH AND EVERYTIME YOU OPEN THE DOOR OF THE DISCUESS ROOM, IAM SURE IT MAKES OTHERS HAPPY TO SEE THAT SHIT, NO ONE HAS SPOKEUP YET HAVE THEY.

3 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

FROM WHAT I READING UR STILL LIMITED TO JUST THE FORUM ONLY AS LONG AS THOSE TWO DICKHEADS ARE STILL AROUND TO HARRASSE U AND OTHERS. NO U DO NOT HAVE TO LEAVE BUT WELL CONTINUE TO BUT UP WITH DUMB SHIT EACH AND EVERYTIME YOU OPEN THE DOOR OF THE DISCUESS ROOM, IAM SURE IT MAKES OTHERS HAPPY TO SEE THAT SHIT, NO ONE HAS SPOKEUP YET HAVE THEY.

You just might be right about that one!!8)

• 3 weeks later...

I think some of the Chatters in the Chat Room may not get what they thought they was going to get, or was told what was going to happen and turned out to be false talk.   For those members that have pre-paid for up to six months to a year "keep hope alive and enjoy."8)  

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder if the paid subscribers/chatters are happy knowing that directly or indirectly most of the female tenants are being druggies, whores and alcoholics on their dime. Some chatters even suspect Leora and Malia are drug users. Surprised that the chatters put up with guys staying and making themselves at home in the Barca apartments compliments of their paid subscriptions. These studs or fuck buddies must be laughing at the free room and board and all you can eat and drink (plus pussy, tits, ass and pussy juice) or visiting rights with the young girls to fuck in front of the subscribers (I sure am laughing). Subscribers sure are clueless in believing that RLC is a real voyeur cam site. The only thing real about RLC is that subscribers pay real money for fake shit. Now that's so funny.

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Wonder if the paid subscribers/chatters are happy knowing that directly or indirectly most of the female tenants are being druggies, whores and alcoholics on their dime. Some chatters even suspect Leora and Malia are drug users. Surprised that the chatters put up with guys staying and making themselves at home in the Barca apartments compliments of their paid subscriptions. These studs or fuck buddies must be laughing at the free room and board and all you can eat and drink (plus pussy, tits, ass and pussy juice) or visiting rights with the young girls to fuck in front of the subscribers (I sure am laughing). Subscribers sure are clueless in believing that RLC is a real voyeur cam site. The only thing real about RLC is that subscribers pay real money for fake shit. Now that's so funny.

Hey doggiestyle4u; if you are so sorry for those folks, feel all the women are druggies, whores and alcoholics then why do you even waste your time coming on to this site and posting? Also, if you do not subscribe on what basis do you know (not suspect) that anyone on the site IS a druggie or alcoholic? Stop being so sanctimonious.