The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

And still, "the same daily old as news "with nothing new, "He might fuck her,  I am good at reading their minds, she might fuck him, they may have have a party, she might masturbate, she lives here, he just got off the train, and she use to be a stripper, I know what time they well take a shit, I know what time her plane leave....I saw her ticket,  she just told him that "a few in the Chat Room needs a real life." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Vaz said:

See the weird & obsessed are still finding out as much as they possibly can about tenants outside lives. These sort of fuckers always got to take it and make it weird and creepy. 

I think the chatters are more interested in all the girl's personal private life outside the walls of RLC. Can you say "stalking"? Xcamfan needs to make changes soon or postings will stop and only have the chat room left. Then what? Bottom line, we have three(3) types of members - chatters, posters and non-participants. Can xcamfan survive with only current chatters that don't post anything in the forums? Can xcamfan survive if the current chatters are given the boot and any posters and waiting-in-the-wings chatters take over the Chat Room? YOU BETTER FUCKIN' BELIEVE IT!!! Sad to say but xcamfan doesn't have the balls - sigh. 

On 02/05/2021 at 9:10 AM, Vaz said:

See the weird & obsessed are still finding out as much as they possibly can about tenants outside lives. These sort of fuckers always got to take it and make it weird and creepy. 

The obsession to know everything about them. Wouldn't surprise me if they record, get stuff translated and take notes about it lol. You can only imagine what weird shit they do with women they watch in the Real world. Let's hope they don't for their sake. 

3 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Even more laughable than ever. Seems the new members introduced as just as obsessed and crazy as the others. Amazing what people (grown men) get their knickers in a twist about. Unbelievable. 😂

To me, they appear simple minded and scary about how they talk. I am a visual voyeur and when I hear girls talk, laugh, giggle or arguing then it is added to the moment of their presence. These chatters are the girl's "life" voyeurs. They want to know everything going on with the girl inside or outside RLC every damn minute. That is scary.

6 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Even more laughable than ever. Seems the new members introduced as just as obsessed and crazy as the others. Amazing what people (grown men) get their knickers in a twist about. Unbelievable. 😂

You would think it was a Teen Chat the way they go on. Every little detail and questioning anything & everything.