The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

21 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Oh you can bet a handful will have a chart and notes about who has and hasn't. Girls don't know shit about themselves compared to this lot. And we're the sad ones. 😂

Who said,'we're the sad ones'? I'm not sad I'm a perv and proud of it.

The sad thing a bout the incoming rant is that the members of this forum that need to read it & take heed,probably won't read it.
I've always viewed VHtv,rlc (in the good 'ole days), and this forum as light entertainment.
And yes there have been times that I was up to date with what was going on.
But if I ever speculated about what was happening I have usually stated,'it's pure speculation but...'
Or on the lines of,'pure speculation on my part',or that I am stating my opinion.
I never claim it's fact when it isn't. I also don't feel the need to know every detail of the tenants lives,to be honest I don't want to know.
Let's face it some of them are sketchy at best.
I am not bothered which club/bar they go to, I don't care where they get pizza etc.
Although I have concerns that some of the tenants,such as Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton,have no idea how to cook or how a kitchen works.
In fact it has become a daily fun game for me. 'What take-away did they have today!'
I'm sure that will be coming to a tv screen near you soon,hosted by some vapid fake tanned washed up twat from a reality show.

But I digress, back to the rant.
Even if I know that Janet & John live 15 minutes away from Noddy, I'm not going to lose my shit if they leave Noddy's & haven't returned for over 45 minutes.
I'm not going to speculate where they were,where they have been,who were they with.Did John take Jane up the alley behind the cinema etc.
But trying to locate & find out information about the tenants lives outside of 'the project' is seriously sad. In fact downright weird!
There have always been fixed rules about that sort of behaviour on this forum that would have got you warned and/or banned if you broke them.
I don't see what has changed other than there are no Mods to enforce those rules.
Years ago it was suggested that I be made into a Mod,it's a fucking good job it didn't happen. There would be a few members missing by now.
It's ok to have the view that we are adults and should be able to police ourselves,but that is not happening.
It's about the members personal responsibility not to post potentially dangerous details of the tenants private lives & put them at risk.

You are out of order, but you refuse to see it or accept that you have a problem!
You are turning people off from joining/participating in this forum.
You are not a true reflection of whatever is left of this forums members
It's time for some of our overly Barca obsessed members to give their heads a wobble.
What is the next step? Do we come out swinging & start naming & shaming? Enough with this bullshit! 🤬

On 04/06/2021 at 6:26 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

Oh you can bet a handful will have a chart and notes about who has and hasn't. Girls don't know shit about themselves compared to this lot. And we're the sad ones. 😂

Only sad fuckers on this forum are the chatters. Would not surprise me if one or two have tracked an apartment down and watched outside. 

Interested George Clooney GIF

On 6/9/2021 at 4:00 PM, Wizard said:

One of the weirdos probably has . Mad for it. 

I don't think that there any Sad members here in the forum, now Chat Room that's another story and that just might be the truth..."When a member keeps records of all the members in the apartments of RLC "that's needing help."  When a member spends more time worrying about a piece of ass that he well never get in and on the RLC cam site "that member needs help."  When a member in the Chat Room spends his break time on his so call real job worrying about whats going on in the RLC site with there working girls "that's not only sad, it's sick and obsessive."  When another a member in the Chat Room thinks that he or she owns the Chat Room and RLC site and wants everyone to kiss his or her ass and whinn's like a real bitch when one doesn't have the same thoughts and disagree's with him or her "that's sick, dumb and crazy." LOL   So I do believe those in the forum are very or mentally healthy in the head...."then some in the Chat Room.....remember some not all for those who are thinking about getting a medical check up."   And don't for get the words for the end of the day people.."HOLD THE DOOR." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

6 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Funny how it's a "small group" that supposedly has a problem here. Remind me again how many have got involved in polls, no longer visit at all because of how pathetic the chat got. Long term members and even staff don't. Go figure. 😂

All us forum posters should take our bat and ball and go home or at least take a month or two off from posting anything and see if xcamfan survives. The Babble chat room design is brutal anyways. Just curious why many chatters left over the last eight months and why very few, if any, even join the chat or soon fade out. Wonder when Admin will do anything. Appears to be no middle ground - just quicksand.

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

All us forum posters should take our bat and ball and go home or at least take a month or two off from posting anything and see if xcamfan survives. The Babble chat room design is brutal anyways. Just curious why many chatters left over the last eight months and why very few, if any, even join the chat or soon fade out. Wonder when Admin will do anything. Appears to be no middle ground - just quicksand.

RLC or the forum posters will be the blame for chatters leaving. Question is does Admin really give a shit!!. Without forum posters, forum would be dead. 12 members online the other day and added nothing. Why bother being a member. 

24 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

RLC or the forum posters will be the blame for chatters leaving. Question is does Admin really give a shit!!. Without forum posters, forum would be dead. 12 members online the other day and added nothing. Why bother being a member. 

Totally agree. So frustrated that great members left and so many non-participants. Yes, why post when only a few acknowledge our efforts. Check out my recent comment on Suggestions and Feedback.

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Totally agree. So frustrated that great members left and so many non-participants. Yes, why post when only a few acknowledge our efforts. Check out my recent comment on Suggestions and Feedback.

All takes time and effort no matter what it is. Even more finding something that's not been posted at least once. Don't have to acknowledge, but others could contribute once in a while. 

It appears that the chatters have become a "protective endangered species" so they are off limits and should be left alone within the confines of the Chat Room to be safe from any outside interactions or distractions. Obviously the chatters are the "bread and butter" of xcamfan so they should be coddled and pampered by all.