The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

50 minutes ago, Elle said:

"His" do female opinions not matter?

Sorry to says that but this is not "his or "her" problem, but simply your negative attitude about the chat, as some on this RLCF forum.
And you're right, when you have such a small open mind and I say it not just for you, better stay on the RLCF forum

On 4/9/2018 at 3:00 PM, vortios said:

My friends Australians, Canadians, Americans, Germans, French, Spaniards included,

Oh I see, this is how things are going to be now post-brexit. The opinions of us in the former Great Britain or not United Kingdom don't matter any more ! :lol: :P ;)

2 minutes ago, Kingston68 said:

Sorry to says that but this is not "his or "her" problem, but simply your negative attitude about the chat, as some on this RLCF forum.
And you're right, when you have such a small open mind and I say it not just for you, better stay on the RLCF forum

Oh I will if idiots like you are part of the chat.

On 4/10/2018 at 10:03 AM, Elle said:

"His" do female opinions not matter?

To be fair, I think it is how the translation site uses 'he' and 'she'.  I does not recognize as we do in North America.  A Chatter would have to be away of the change and deliberately change it to either he, she or they. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

To be fair, I think it is how the translation site uses 'he' and 'she'.  I does not recognize as we do in North America.  A Chatter would have to be away of the change and deliberately change it to either he, she or they. Just saying.

sorry, meant to type 'it' does not recognize.

Ok folks the critics of those who speak about the Barcelona sites are well taken.  But when you follow RLC and the Highlight Cam it is usually focussed on the Barcelona apts.  So of the tens of thousands of RLC subsribers, the majority of them focus on the Barcelona sites.  It is not logical that the RLCF chatters would focus on something different.  Most of them (including myself) are RLC Premium members. So as Pogo (for those of you who get the reference) said 30 years ago, "we have met the enemy and he is us"!  If the majority of RLC members focus on the Barca apts, how can it be incorrect for the majority of RLCF members (most of whom are also RLC members) to not focus on the Barca apts.

I think you folks need to put on your big boy or girl panties and do as I do and simply talk about what you want to talk about on Chat.  You'll find someone who wants to exchange opinions with you.  I always do. Whether I am talking about Nina/Kira; Masha/Sasha/Dasha, Linda/Tibor/ or Girls Palace or B2.

But do not anyone ever take that as license to ever, ever, critize the Godess Irma or otherwise I will come down on you like the wrath of God on the Egyptians! LOL

Think some of you folks need to change the record and stop speculating about what the girls are doing outside the apartments. Many including myself try and chat about different apartments and just get ignored.  Sure many will agree.

Irma is a lot of things but Goddess is not one of them.

2 hours ago, Ray said:

Think some of you folks need to change the record and stop speculating about what the girls are doing outside the apartments. Many including myself try and chat about different apartments and just get ignored.  Sure many will agree.

Irma is a lot of things but Goddess is not one of them.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. And I think many of us do chat about other apts ie M/S/D, Dick and Jane, Linda/Tibor, Chloe/Tyler to mention just a few that I almost comment on every day.