The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2018 at 6:13 PM, One Eyed Willie said:

What I will say is maybe some should give others a chance and not barge in and take over all the time. But on the other side don't be pushed out so easily when certain members come on. 

Some members know what they are doing and it's all about control. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, Kingston68 said:

Sorry to says that but this is not "his or "her" problem, but simply your negative attitude about the chat, as some on this RLCF forum.
And you're right, when you have such a small open mind and I say it not just for you, better stay on the RLCF forum

Who are you to say what a member should and shouldn't do?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/5/2017 at 6:16 AM, mikeusa said:

I was reading the chat room around the after noon and same of them was talking about having the girls vk Account and other accounts that they have of the past girls that was in old b1 and b2 and my Question is why would have there accounts any ways is that Borderline stalking? ....  if you can't  Figure out why they have there account block may be it's because they  don't want to be stalk or creep out....there  I Spoke my mind

Agree doing that shit is just weird. 

• 2 weeks later...

Watch this video. It will show you how just as confusing it is to watch all the RLC girl apartments with the high turnover of girls plus the intermingling of the tenants/apartments. Now throw in some guys, fake lesbian stuff and girls returning for 2, 3, or 4 times. So, try following all these dynamics. Now add in all the crazy Chat Room chatter by the so-called experts about who is doing what and when and where the girls will meet up for the upcoming party. Nice to have the chatters translate the girls every move and thoughts so that we can make sense of it all. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Between how RLC involves so many young girls in several apartments and the useless talk in the Chat Room it makes my head spin and personally I can't stomach all the bullshit. Together RLC and the Chat Room provides a shit show - FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!