The B2 Ladies

The failure of RLC is not to have ensured the electricity issue was resolved during the summer or to arrange an alternative apartment.

The real issue may not be within the apartment but the overall feed to the block and / or the distribution within the block. This would explain why it was several hours before the supply was restored. Neither would quick or cheap to resolve and the Landlord may have little incentive.

Generally I think RLC would do better to concentrate on quality rather than quantity. Not least they do not seem to be inundated with fresh interesting and uninhibited tenants. Another approach would be apartments in more time zones.

• 1 month later...

Last night "yesterday" the girls in B2 and most of the girls in B1 got together and had a very nice party!!!:rolleyes:  All of the girls were very sexy...I was hoping they would have stayed at B2 for the night and went a little farther then they sexy dances!!!  Its was all great ladies!!8)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like sexy Nicole is visiting the B2 girls,  seems all the girls know each other, must be one big happy group of friends.  I saw earlier that some of the girls from B1 came over, Jasmin even brought her boyfriend "The Over Weight Lover" with her.8)