I only know of one time they have had it. And this morning when she got dressed she did it the closet in the bedroom, so the only time anyone see's anything is when she bathes. This is another couple who is reaping the benefits and not doing anything.

I don't understand. He has Sofia there who to me has showed she is ready for it and this idiot does this. What is wrong with the guys on here? Another Alma & Stepan situation. Hope she cuts his nuts off and sticks them in his mouth.

I don't understand Roman either  , he spends the day self pleasuring himself and this morning thought Sofia was getting lucky , not noticing at first it was a hooker instead. Maybe  another apartment to be vacant soon too.

If RLC lets them out of their contract. Alma and Stefan went through this and they wouldn't let them go right away and they had been there longer than S&R. That's why there was no sex. It was a living arrangement only. But if Sofia doesn't read blogs or anything she may never find out.

Looks like Roman had a hooker over today.  It was not Sofia for sure, this lady had dark hair.  Started out with her in bra and panties and him nude on the sofa.  She was giving him a massage, then he swapped places with her and got her nude.  Looks like he has trouble getting off.  It took him for ever and about three different tries.

IL VIDEO NON C'E'???:(

It is a very strange couple. The first few days they seemed in good harmony and they had sex from the start. Then they changed attitude and started having often arguments.

They have not had any sex or physical contact for the last three weeks and now the "hooker", and I am not even sure if Sofia knows but doesn't care. At this point I wish they could leave the apartment unless Roman start receiving visits frequently. ;D

A threesome would be nice but I doubt it. I don't think Sofia is aware of it and Roman can't handle one woman so I doubt he could handle two at once. The only time I know of Sofia and Roman having sex was the couple of weeks ago. I wonder what would happen if Sofia did find out.

A member over at CC named, newbie1kenobi, posted this link and I found it very interesting and wanted to share it with the members here, who may not have read it.

As an American and coming from a different culture than Russia, I was enlightened.  However, it doesn't justify cheating (in my book), but it does give an explanation, some insight.