Fan Page Luci and Kust

Now that Luci and Beatric has had a sexy somewhat touching game, and I am sure that Kustie planed the hole thing!!!lol  and Beatric seems to have been looking forward to it too!!!  Now maybe Beatric can grab her self by the collar and pull her head out of Kust's ass and keep entertaining us viewers back at B1..LOL8)

I'm left with the impression that Kust was not at all pleased with the way Luci carried on with Bea on Sunday. Words must have been exchanged between Luci and Kust, resulting in the latter packing suitcases late on Monday,Barca time. They spend the night and were gone by Tuesday morning. Apparently, RLC was not a suitable option for Kust.

Personally, I think that the relationship between Kust and Luci was tenuous at best and that may have been the reason she drank. She obviously also had some bi tendencies which she displayed with Bea. Good for Bea and RLC fans, not so much for Kust.

I hope that they find happiness...........or that Luci continues her friendship with Bea.

Glad to see Kustie and his lady "friend" has gone!!! but I am sure he is near...seeing that he new a lot about the apartments B1 and B2 and his way around them and how he and Lora got alone and knew each other, and some of the girls did fall in his hands like clock work....take your time coming back my friend!!! and "COME BACK AND GET BEATRICE" I am sure she is going to miss you and your ladies juice's...lol"My thoughts only"8)

I doubt Kust will be missed.

I'm hoping Luci will be embarking on a tour of RLC sites: Kitty could do with cheering up and they would make a delicious looking couple.

And then, Martina (one of those apartments that gets overlooked largely because the poor girl is bored and on her own too much).    

• 2 weeks later...