Carrie & David

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

Always have thought that Linda seems to act sometimes as though she has a smell under her nose lol but she certainly likes her bit of rough however he handles her lol

Speaking personally, I think she is a cut above some of the other girls to be fair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will hold my hands up and say that I wasn't a fan of Carrie when she first appeared, but all the attention went on the luscious Linda for obvious reasons.
I was surprised when she got an apartment because she hadn't really done anything in her time sharing with Linda, other than some obviously staged events that weren't very good.
Well how things have changed. Linda & Leon have gone, only to be seen now as guests at Zoi & Tim's.
Meanwhile Carrie & David go from strength to strength.
The other night saw another foursome with their friends. A mix of football (soccerball for our american cousins :P ) and fff....fornication.
They have not swapped partners yet, but I think it is only a matter of time.

Create an account to see this content!

*From VHtv's Newsletter; the friends are called Riley & Jeremy

Edited by Plank
* info update

On 3/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Plank said:

I will hold my hands up and say that I wasn't a fan of Carrie when she first appeared, but all the attention went on the luscious Linda for obvious reasons. etc etc 

I am really pleased for Carrie as i think Linda did the dirty on her when they were given their own apartment and she really shit on Carrie.

Like you pal I am pleased for Carrie & David and hope they stay for a llong time.

• 4 weeks later...

To be filed in the WTF!? section.
This girl-friend has visited David & Carrie a few times,they have tried to get her involved in some fun.
On one previous visit it got close, but it took a few hours.
But the girl was shy and wanted to hide under the blankets & Carrie wasn't happy about that at all.
Eventually Carrie got pissed off at the delay of game,got angry and all seemed lost.
Later there was some brief undercover dildo play.But anyway....

Tonight she was a spectator to D & C's session,she seemed moderately interested,and she had a great view.

At times D & C offered some commentary,some pace notes, if you like.  Although at times she seemed bored, checking her phone for the time.
She did however seem very interested in the cum that David had thrown onto Carries back???

When David returned from taking the girl home,Carrie was angry and started having a go at David.
I can only surmise that she wasn't happy at performing for the girl, when all the girl did was sit there, observe & wait for it to end so David could take her home?

3 hours ago, Plank said:

This girl-friend has visited David & Carrie a few times,they have tried to get her involved in some fun.
But the girl was shy and wanted to hide under the blankets & Carrie wasn't happy about that at all.
Eventually Carrie got pissed off at the delay of game,got angry and all seemed lost.

Tonight she was a spectator to D & C's session,she seemed moderately interested,and she had a great view.

At times D & C offered some commentary,some pace notes, if you like.  Although at times she seemed bored, checking her phone for the time.
She did however seem very interested in the cum that David had thrown onto Carries back???

When David returned from taking the girl home,Carrie was angry and started having a go at David.
I can only surmise that she wasn't happy at performing for the girl, when all the girl did was sit there, observe & wait for it to end so David could take her home?

At least she got to see what Cum looks like.   ;D

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:49 PM, Plank said:

Look who has turned up at C & D's ! Doing the rounds.

" I've told you before,I don't work for them anymore, an' I won't tell you again,now fk-off! "

*ps. no vhtv logo on the cam

Looks a right bellend with that ponytail. LOL

10 hours ago, Plank said:

That is random even for VHtv.

• 3 weeks later...