VHTV General Chat Part #1

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

Lucky I'm here matey, to keep you folks up to speed. Please pay attention, there will be a written exam at the end of term.

Too many names of tenants and fuck fests for me to remember or even follow. Your input helps but at my age i think 4 or 5 apartments is my limit - not 25 to 30+ - LOL. It is at the point of saying to myself "Who's Who" - for fucks sake. It is like trying to watch 6 naked girls in one apartment - my eyes get blurry trying to follow them and then i get a headache from the aggravation. If i have to write an exam i think i will hand in a blank paper - sorry - lol.

Any ticket you write to support about the lagging and other faults you get the same crap back about clearing your cache etc etc makes you wonder if they really know what they are fucking doing. RLC don't seem to have these problems.

Obviously VHTV condones violence and spousal abuse so i think this couple would fit in nicely in one of their many apartments or mansions. This gif was stolen from or compliments of one of Scotsman84's many contributions to RLCF forum posts. VHTV doesn't take abusive tenants seriously and we are suppose to just laugh it off so this gif adds some humor to domestic violence. What do you think about Violent House TV?

pf-128LOL.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like it has been a busy day for the folks at VHtv.
Stella & Stephan's new place is online. Glad that they are out of that barn of a place.
Whitney has moved in with Patrik & Clair. P & C seem like nice couple who haven't been shy, I just hope Whitney doesn't ruin that.
New couple Axel & Coco have taken over at Whitney's apartment. Axel, really? That is not going to get confusing is it?::)
Lexy & Pete's name is on the menu but it is offline. Hopefully they will return sooner rather than later.
Lisa & Grant have moved into Em's.
Hector & Maria seem like a nice couple.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Seems like it has been a busy day for the folks at VHtv.
Stella & Stephan's new place is online. Glad that they are out of that barn of a place.
Whitney has moved in with Patrik & Clair. P & C seem like nice couple who haven't been shy, I just hope Whitney doesn't ruin that.
New couple Axel & Coco have taken over at Whitney's apartment. Axel, really? That is not going to get confusing is it?::)
Lexy & Pete's name is on the menu but it is offline. Hopefully they will return sooner rather than later.
Lisa & Grant have moved into Em's.
Hector & Maria seem like a nice couple.

Lexy & Pete will return to the Apartment listed very soon. Then they'll transfer to a better Apartment once it's done and set up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As many have likely Noticed that Voyeur-House.TV was moved out of the Other Sites Forum and placed into a Forum Separately on their own.

This was done as the Other Site Placement the List of Apartments had gotten quite extensive.  To make things easier to see the VHTV Forum has been Condensed in a way where each Apartment can be seen.  If the Apartment is in Bold Text shows there are Posts made to that Specific Apartment Board. If there is No Bold Text then nothing has been Posted to the Apartments Boards.

53 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Is it just me or are the cams quite poor and freeze a lot? 

Most cams are grainy/blurry or in poor locations. Yes, the cams do freeze the odd time and sometimes they have server issues. They use their money on providing more apartments as opposed to improving the quality of their cams/server. RLC has ongoing tenant issues. All voyeur sites have their own distinct weaknesses so more sites provide options to viewers.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Most cams are grainy/blurry or in poor locations. Yes, the cams do freeze the odd time and sometimes they have server issues. They use their money on providing more apartments as opposed to improving the quality of their cams/server. RLC has ongoing tenant issues. All voyeur sites have their own distinct weaknesses so more sites provide options to viewers.

Thanks. Thought that as I tried on different devices and was no better. Quality over quantity is always better IMO.