Candy & Dean

One of the new outfits got worn for tonight's little soiree,the visit of little Heather with her braided hair.
Lots of drinking and laughter before Candy started making up the sofa bed in the LR.
That is when Heather & Dean pounced.

Create an account to see this content!

But Heather wasn't finished there.She set to work on Candy and Dean just had sit back & watch,poor sod!

It wasn't long before Candy had her hand on his dick & was thoroughly enjoying the attention from Heather.

Dean couldn't resist having a grope of Heather.The noises Heather was making were great.

Now Dean's turn to get some attention from Candy.

Heather got to touch Dean's cock but didn't do anything else.

Dean went of to get smokes or booze, while Heather massaged Candy who contentedly fell asleep.

Dean & Heather carried on drinking & talking as Candy slept.

It was nice to see all of them having fun with no drama for a change.
Although there is no counting on Dean not to screw it all up, or for Candy to kick-off at any point or for any reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Dean,Candy & Heather have returned after a weekend away.
Wherever they have been they needed all of the underwear that Heather washed.
There was so much weight of it hung over the shower rail that the rail gave way.

Dean & Candy had a lunchtime quicky.

I like Candy's look of contempt for the camera ! :lol:

Dean & Candy plus Heather, and another couple we have seen before got together for a pharmaceutical fueled weekend fuck fest.
The bald guy got to screw Candy while Heather blew Dean, unfortunately Heather did not get involved in anything else,other than dancing & getting in the way of cam 5.

I lost count of how many times Dean & Candy went at it...lots.

There was too much action to sift through over two nights, but the shot of Dean cumming hard is priceless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well look who came to visit Dean & Candy again, it's Bree & Drew! And now they must have had their consent clearance from VHtv.::)

Anyway's the awesome foursome were assembled and sure enough the drinking & the dare card game got underway.

The card game went on for quite a while, with the dares getting daring,but a slow start for this lot.

I thought they must be going by the old Anna & Alex apartment rules of.
'Thou shalt drink loads of booze and smoke until 6am, when the sex shalt commence.'
Eventually the action started properly, it was like old times, I can feel a tear welling up. awwww.

Candy noticed Dean having a crafty grope of Bree's boob.

Except unlike the old days,Drew couldn't get erect no matter how much Bree worked on him, also whilst D & C where going at it next to him with great gusto!
When Dean came all over Candy's back that was Bree's cue that the evening was over.

As Dean cleared up,Bree looked close to tears,her face was one of betrayal,humiliation,bemusement,disappointment,anger,jealous that Candy got what she had hoped for?.....all of the above.

I think that Drew is depressed,he certainly not the fun guy of old,very subdued by his standards.....hmmmmm?
However if Bree needs a replacement I am prepared to volunteer, I just need a notice period of roughly......half an hour! :D

• 1 month later...

So D & C have left the building.
Did they fall or were they pushed?
Despite a mini-orgy/swapping session last week, I feel that their days were numbered anyway.
How or Why these two are still together is beyond me?
At times they are great, but the majority of times they treated each other with contempt and occasional violence.
Dean can be an asshole, we know,but Candy has turned from a vivacious creature into a Nag of the highest order.
I have no doubt we will see them turn up somewhere probably Lexy & Pete's.
But I will remember the good times at the old Anna & Alex's place,and the parties at Bree & Drew's etc where the action never really got started until 6am.
I wish them well for their future's, but I would suggest that hey split-up before one of them kills the other.