Fan Page Naomi

If Naomi have to continue to fellow in Sofie's foot steps then maybe she should have taken another year away from RLC and its viewers.  Sofie's sexual classes and presents have turned into a bore.  I was hoping once Naomi got in place and settled Sofie would have left.  Even though she drinks a few gallons less then her new room mate Stella, and doesn't seem to speak freely with her yet, sooner or later they well have to play together "surly by RLC rules" once Sofie ever leaves.8)

• 1 month later...

I have noticed that Naomi has changed a lot since she went out last weekend on that late night date or job and came back very stone face.   Since that time I have noticed she  is very reserved and has been covering her pussy more than usual by legs or hand and has not bated since that time.   Last night Mila and her were on their phones every other minute and talking to themselves in whispers.   Naomi had herself under the blanked all the time.   Here is a girl who I have watched for the past few weeks maybe still playing with Sofie the touchy feely game but she seemed to be more opened.   I do notice that she plays with her hair all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Naomi and Aria had another pajama party last night with two from the B1 apartment that tuned into nothing but another rub down.  I am sure Naomi like others in those VIP apartments is giving it all she has to keep viewers, but should also change the game or games to something different in the future....."yes they could have been wasted to the point of passing out" LOL....I would say last night was just a fun and a sleep over that well more likely move over to the B1 apartment next.8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some people were happy to see Naomi go but I was not one of them.   Since she has left,  B2 has been very boring and I have given up watching this apartment.   Yes we wished that she would have done more than touchy/feely but it kept us watching.  I especially liked the night with her and Jessica.   Actually before Nice came her Aria would have some interesting discussion (don't know what they said since I cannot talk Russian) but expressions on their faces and gestures showed them to be interesting.  I have missed her and would like to see her return in the future since RLC seem to bringing back the past participants.    

40 minutes ago, shoeman said:

Some people were happy to see Naomi go but I was not one of them.   Since she has left,  B2 has been very boring and I have given up watching this apartment.   Yes we wished that she would have done more than touchy/feely but it kept us watching.  I especially liked the night with her and Jessica.   Actually before Nice came her Aria would have some interesting discussion (don't know what they said since I cannot talk Russian) but expressions on their faces and gestures showed them to be interesting.  I have missed her and would like to see her return in the future since RLC seem to bringing back the past participants.    

I would bet she will return if she wants. RLC are good at that.