Fan Page Amina & Nil

22 minutes ago, lakeviewmark said:

Looks like they are getting another couple Elis and Fima. Was Elis a misspelling? s it Elisa and Fima?

Yes was misspelling - Not good choice as they enjoy having sex and masturbating all over the apartment.

Inspired casting?

Nil's going to feel even  more insignificant next to Fima, and Ami has been used to being on top of the perch but suddenly her grip isn't so sure.

She'll be laying plans to tame Elisa - already she came rushing into the kitchen sniffing the air (Elisa had been washing shrimps in the sink but, you know, when a girl's fingers stink of fish misunderstanding can arise) and swishing her dinky white outfit.

Unfortunately Elisa was never into girl-girl.    And there's no chance Ami can drink her under the table.    So I reckon the girls will fight it our on their backs, knees, arse in air ...........

Already the competition has begun - Nil is getting a free lunchtime fuck.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

¿Fundición inspirada?

Nil se sentirá aún más insignificante al lado de Fima, y Ami ha estado acostumbrada a estar en la parte superior de la percha, pero de repente su agarre no está tan seguro.

Ella va a hacer planes para domesticar a Elisa; ya vino corriendo a la cocina olisqueando el aire (Elisa había estado lavando gambas en el fregadero pero, ya sabes, cuando los dedos de una niña huelen a malentendidos de pescado) y sacudiendo su pequeño blanco equipar.

Desafortunadamente, Elisa nunca se convirtió en chica-chica. Y no hay posibilidad de que Ami la pueda beber debajo de la mesa. Así que creo que las chicas pelearán contra la nuestra en sus espaldas, rodillas, culo en el aire ...........

Ya comenzó la competencia: Nil está recibiendo una cogida gratis a la hora del almuerzo.

This is not the show of this house.

As you say Amina, it's not for show girl-girl, and it's a shame, because in my opinion, with Nica, there was a lot of understanding and amgas seemed comfortable.

As for Elisa's participation in Barcelona, she did not have a special interest in participating with her companions in the shows. So no one expects anything outside the rooms and separately from these couples.

After all, these are two couples who share a flat, but nothing more.

It's the philosophy of the apartment since it opened.

In recent days, I see the saddest couple, or at least, that's my impression.
I admit, that not being the queen of the house or not having at your disposal the house with the freedom that before had, was much simpler, but this must be a test of maturity for them, and that not always things are as one would like them to be.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what kind of extension did RLC or Nora give Amina and Nil to stay at the vacation apartment?  Surly she Amina is being some kind of driver for of these girls.....seeing that her so call friend Nica "who couldn't keep her head out of her ass and couldn't stay in her own bed at B1" has stop coming around but surly stays in touch, things has somewhat took a twist with Elisa and Fima moving in.  I do think their stay may be holding back Elisa from opening up like she has always does......."at least for me anyway"........I am waiting for the day that these two "Amina and Nil" start packing.8)    

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I do think their stay may be holding back Elisa from opening up like she has always does......."at least for me anyway"........I am waiting for the day that these two "Amina and Nil" start packing.8)    

Got to agree that Amina and Nil have become boring and Elisa is being held back.

If we are bored I wonder if Amina is also bored?     The boyfriend was fun for a few days, but now  - cock sandwich every day and an occasional dull bath with Elisa.   They are not even at each others' throats which is what I hoped for.

Compare her energy and laughter when she was having fun with Nica, or Monica.

Keep Amina - Nica, Monica and Naomi could all do with a friend who doesn't mind getting her fingers wet.

But get rid of Nil immediately please.

What a turn up!   Elisa massaging and being massaged by Amina!

Well done Amina, because I can't recall Elisa being willing ever to touch any girls on previous visits.

A bath or two lead to this, but will this lead to more - Amina wants it to, I'm sure.

And on the bed now is Elisa's trademark banana.    I don't know how it got there, but  we can all hope we can guess where its going!

Boy did I underestimate Amina.    If she could only offload that useless prick - the one with Nil attached to it - she could be another Nora

..........only LIKEABLE.

Amina has taken to bating as soon as Nil leaves her alone for a few minutes.

Might be she is giving us extra value.   Lovely.

My guess though is that she won't be sorry to see Nil go home and let her go back to being a single girl in GP

....... or B2 (perhaps the big room - she deserves it).   

I think Ami has realised that before Nil turned up she used to have a lot more fun.

And so did we.

They have got the suitcases out.    Nil couldn't have brought much with him - he always wears the same shorts and teeshirt.   So its likely Amina is going as well.

Shows what happens when everyone loses interest - no one has posted here for a week.

From what I am seeing that Amina and Nil has finally left the project.... In the beginning I thought Amina was ok in the B1 apartment until she started kissing up to Nora and kissing Nora's ass...and I sure she did a dam good job because she wound up in the vacation apartment, while at the vacation apartment I really didn't see to much energy from you or Nil, I do suggest you take some of that money and buy him some more shorts seems he wore those same ones daily and by him a T.V seems he was more interest in it then you.  Even after being there it seems she was still running B1 either in her presents or by her cell phone... and for some unknown reason Nica couldn't say in her own bed,  Nica couldn't keep her ass at B1 she mostly kept it up Amina's ass until Anita arrived, and then Nica started keeping her head up Anita's ass until she left.   So with all that I am glad to see you go, but from the looks of things you did pass the touch to Anita and her pet Adri who seems to be running B1 at this point.....and I do feel sorry for Rosemary, Serena and Darina from what I saw last night.   You have a safe trip back to your home, and hopefully I won't see you again.......please stop by B1 and pull Adri's head out of Anita ass before they both sink B1.8)

Amina's opening (and she wasn't shy at showing it) at B1 was brilliant.    First night she and Nica had pretend sex under the cover (and then Nica got a bit shy and took time to produce a memorable three finger pussy-fuck that covered her in pent-up juices) and she was immediately very open with her lovely body, doing her best to encourage Nica too.

And at first at the vacation apartment Nil was told to stay in his cage by the television and Amina, with Monica, tied Nica up and Meena put three fingers in Nica's welcoming pussy.

Even with Elisa - never likely to do girl-girl - she got further than anyone would have expected.

No one could doubt the energy she committed to her sex with Nil, always open with good camera angles - the girl's a pro and obviously wants to come back.    But the fun had gone.    Nil should have gone after a week at most and Amina back to B1.

She is beautiful.   But she lumbered herself with a prick - and they get in the way.   So my expectations  of some full on sex scenes with both Nica and Monica were thwarted.

She'll be back.   Hopefully without the encumbrance.