Kira

• 1 month later...

Great pics cyberleader. Used your pic for a closeup of her heart shaped ass. I would bury my face so far up her ass that she would feel like she has wedgie. My mouth and tongue would be licking both her pussy and asshole so fast that she would think an anteater is going to town on her. She would be great fucking in that position. That guy is an idiot since the phone is his priority - loser.

Create an account to see this content!

21 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Great pics cyberleader. Used your pic for a closeup of her heart shaped ass. I would bury my face so far up her ass that she would feel like she has wedgie. My mouth and tongue would be licking both her pussy and asshole so fast that she would think an anteater is going to town on her. She would be great fucking in that position. That guy is an idiot since the phone is his priority - loser.

Create an account to see this content!

he must like wanking.got that going on beside him and he rather look at his phone

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kira & Emily
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...