Seems we have gotten off the real meaning of the Forums:

Read Me:

General Discussion:

Official News:

Technology Board:

Suggestion Board:

World Outside:

Frustrations/Anger Board:

What happen to the real meaning of these topics?  Like some I am guilty of some too, but now it looks as though all the above has turned into nothing but jokes, and a flew of unnecessary pictures. Have things really gotten that boring here?8)

6 hours ago, Shaggy said:

How can you bring that up when most of your posts are making a "joke" and taking the piss out of tenants???

Sorry "Shaggy" that you took my question the wrong way!!! it wasn't asked or said with anger......but I see that you do read all of my post and I really admire you for being a follower.8)

On 25-3-2018 at 8:08 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems we have gotten off the real meaning of the Forums:

Read Me:

General Discussion:

Official News:

Technology Board:

Suggestion Board:

World Outside:

Frustrations/Anger Board:

What happen to the real meaning of these topics?  Like some I am guilty of some too, but now it looks as though all the above has turned into nothing but jokes, and a flew of unnecessary pictures. Have things really gotten that boring here?8)

You do have a point. As of late, it seems to be the norm that a topic with a question or observation after a few posts gets hijacked with posts with pictures in attempt to be funny. This topic being the exception (for now).

IMO, all those "funny" posts is what makes the forum boring. I don't mind them, as long as they go in the right section (World Outside). In all the other sections the only thing the "funny" posts accomplish is that people lose interest in the topic. The original question never gets answered and a possible decent discussion gets killed before it even started. 

• 2 months later...

Personally shows how boring RLC and RLCF has become recently, some apartments can have nothing in the topics for over a month. The number that have left and the amount that actually use the forum shows as well. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...