Fan Page for Jane & Dick

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Jane and Dick are still on their extended vacation and their visiting friends is still holding down the place.   If she is going to be around at least she could give the viewers some kind of entertainment. LOL8)

Just goes to show you doesn't it? Make the right friends and you get a job for life, as long a vacation that you want. Get in with Masha or Bogdan and that's it. Oh, and make a promise to 'Play The Click Bait Game' for the bosses. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another uneventful week on the site in general, and what do i see - The DG has returned! No doubt for more click bait shit to entice people into watching such a failing, false apartment. Maybe she's low on funds.

I refuse to watch this apartment, but i can't help if it's the place that comes on screen when you open up the site! So i had a good guess at what would happen without looking - Then later checked over at CC and found i was right on the money. Going off cam all night long! A total of an hour and a half out of the first 4 hours! Quelle Surprise!!

The big question is why are rlc allowing the constant exploiting of the 'Hidden room' whenever the DG comes over? They will be fully aware this is happening. If she isn't prepared to do anything on camera, shouldn't they go somewhere else? One can only assume she is indeed there purely as click bait, and the trouble is, so many are still falling for it. So, the tenants are using her as currency to get the cam hits, therefore, taking the piss out of subscribers. 

Yet rlc are still allowing it.

It looks as if the hierachy of those considered important is showing its true colors here. Masha or Bogdans friends seem to have carte blanche to do whatever they want.  It's time these pathetic pisstakers were shown the door.

I agree. The girl I call “Tippy” still will not do Dick on camera! It does viewers no good to watch Dick clean up after his session with her in the room with no camera if we don’t get to watch the deed. The only plausible explanation is “click bait”. I promise myself to stop watching them also.

I agree this room is too frustrating for me to watch anymore. As soon as they got their own apartment they started to go downhill, and they are still on a downward spiral. I think Jane is sexy, and Dick thinks he is sexy, but only Jane is worth watching anymore. He is very seldom there and when he is he is trying to justify their apt by hiding in a room with his druggie friend. I don't fall for his bullshit, and I doubt many RLC subscribers do anymore. I know the fan page is supposed to have positive comments about the tenants, but this site is for voyeurs, which means they have to quit their hiding from the subscribers

before that will happen.

8 hours ago, curious101 said:

I agree this room is too frustrating for me to watch anymore. As soon as they got their own apartment they started to go downhill, and they are still on a downward spiral. I think Jane is sexy, and Dick thinks he is sexy, but only Jane is worth watching anymore. He is very seldom there and when he is he is trying to justify their apt by hiding in a room with his druggie friend. I don't fall for his bullshit, and I doubt many RLC subscribers do anymore. I know the fan page is supposed to have positive comments about the tenants, but this site is for voyeurs, which means they have to quit their hiding from the subscribers before that will happen.

Very true. The whole reason they got on there was because they put themselves in the shop window as rampant swingers at MS, only to turn out to be anything but. Since then, they have tried and tried to bring in others to get the cam hits, but it only points to desperation. As for the DG, she is undoubtedly unwilling to do anything on cam - Which is her prerogative as a guest, BUT that isn't the point - She knows exactly what she is doing, using her actions as click bait to boost the viewing figures for them. That IS taking the piss out of people who pay top dollar. And J&D are fully behind it, they know it works and are happy for her to do it. That is taking the piss too - And it's worse as they are RLC employees. It's laughing out loud at the subscribers, laughing all the way to the bank. Now that is out of order. And looking at both forums, very few are happy with them (although one or two seem to be willing to accept it, which i find a total head-scratcher). I can't believe they are still allowed to get away with it. But that shows what the company thinks of their subscribers. Every single member on the forums could write emails of complaint, and rlc would simply point to the replay thumbnails and say "Tough shit". J&D are totally compliant in all this and should be on a final warning. 

Thanks Masha.

• 3 weeks later...

HA!!!! It gets funnier this place!! J&D now having to rely on getting with chubby olive and her boyfriend to share pre-arranged 'Fun'. When olive is the go-to solution....Lord help us! First jane is with both of them, then dick comes home, and gets to spend some 'alone' time with olive - Whilst this guy and jane sit and wait patiently outside the door!! Clearly another pathetic guy with no balls, but probably promised a cut from the bonus cheque.

Wow J&D, there's desperate for viewers, and then there's DESPERATE for viewers! Give it up! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is now beyond parody. Contrived, pre planned, money grabbing bullshit. Real my fucking ass. I didn't think it was possible to exceed MSD for this, but these have. Congrats! What with all this and the DG saga, it's become THE embodiment of what's gone wrong with the site over last couple of years.

Spend your hard earned money wisely. Pathetic.

8 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Either Masha or Sasha, or maybe even Mike and Blair are writing Jane and Dicks scripts,  because they are really starting to look real stupid at what they are doing now with their guest.  I can't understand whats so hard about being real with out coming up with these staged shows.8)

Yep, it's so obvious - They think they look natural, but we see through it. They clearly asked them over to 'Help them out'. It's a joke, a farce. And so are they.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Jane is off stage....and Dick has another opportunity to give the viewers a sex show with is visiting drug girl,  who has often used him like an like a fool at times,  once she gets his dick good and hard she has to always take a break...."maybe he might just score this time, or have to wait for Jane to get back."   Dick haven't had an Academy Award since he and Masha's performance, to where he gave Masha the fuck of her life. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 4/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, curious101 said:

I agree this room is too frustrating for me to watch anymore. As soon as they got their own apartment they started to go downhill, and they are still on a downward spiral. I think Jane is sexy, and Dick thinks he is sexy, but only Jane is worth watching anymore. He is very seldom there and when he is he is trying to justify their apt by hiding in a room with his druggie friend. I don't fall for his bullshit, and I doubt many RLC subscribers do anymore. I know the fan page is supposed to have positive comments about the tenants, but this site is for voyeurs, which means they have to quit their hiding from the subscribers

before that will happen.

For some of these apartments,these are positive comments 

The attention-seeking, preening, pretentious DG is a huge concern, in that she is clearly there as click bait - She knows she won't do anything on cam, they know she won't do anything on cam. So therefore, it's purely to entice people into watching them. That is piss taking at the highest level. As for the extra marital activity, you know that when you are worse actors than MSD, you have a problem. Still insist that those 2 places are the epitome of what's gone wrong with the 'Project' over the last 2 years.

• 3 months later...

For a good show that would last for 2 months..."I think that Jane, Dick...Nelly and Bogdan" should go to the Vacation apartment.  I do think that both couples would give the viewers something new....."but then again..Nelly and Bogdan may not be up for the drugs or ass sharing either." LOL8)