Fan Page Elisa and Fima

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:05 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that Elisa and Fima are back off there short vacation...and they seem to be making up for the lost time too.  Some say that they are boring...well I rather see boring and real other then a lot of fake scripted material.  I did think by now that RLC would have moved in another mature couple in with them by now....a young couple won't due.   "My thoughts only"8)

Does seem like they have been there a long time. Hopefully not too much longer.

I think that Elisa and Fima are doing a pretty good job of being them self's at the vacationing apartment.  I believe their maturity shows what RLC should be about and not scripts and fake plays.  I see that some think that Maina and her super stud should have been sent there...."I think that would have been a huge mistake seeing how in mature he has been since his arrival at B1" and from the looks of it Elisa and Fima wouldn't want to start back taking care of a over grown child, especially if their not into flying high all the time.   Seems RLC should want to stop making more flops as has been doing lately anyway.   Perhaps another couple more mature man will arrive at B1 one day...."surly from the looks of thing he "men over staying" in B1 won't be the last.  Maybe its time to remove the sign that says "Couples On Vacation" because there all are going to B1 anyway!!    Elisa and Firm...keep doing what your doing "being your self's."8)

On 6/18/2018 at 4:16 AM, StnCld316 said:

They could always squeeze Nora & Kiko in there.  

I shouldn't have said that. I may have given RLC an idea.   :D

I would love to see Nora the great B1 and B2 over see'er blowing Fima and Kiko having sex with Elisa...LOL8)