any feedback on sasha fucking dasha

nicechumley455

Some viewers think this apt is a joke, some think they are perverted, some probably wonder why they do not have 2 women they can screw in the same house. I am pretty certain that these are not the only 3 people in the world who have this sort of arrangement so I cannot figure out why some think it is a joke; their privilege.

But after Sasha had sex with Dasha for over an hour, took a short break then had sex with Masha; it seems he is having his cake and eating it too. And it is not hidden as Masha came into the bedroom in the middle of the other 2, gave a laugh because they had covered up then left. Since some would come in with a gun in similar circumstances they seem pretty relaxed about it all. 

On 4/15/2018 at 4:46 PM, Capeguy said:

If you want 'real voyeurism' then you need to go out into your neighborhood and look in windows. If you are looking for it here or anywhere on the internet you are looking in the wrong place.

It might just be cheaper and more real too...."but I'am not into "PEEKING" or looking into peoples windows...lol   Thanks for the advise anyway...LOL

Create an account to see this content!