Marla & Hector

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, over 2 months gone by and nothing of note worth while happening. I guess with the cooler temperatures we won't see Marla walking around half naked or naked now. 

As I was saying above - here is the proof. Running shoes with pajama bottoms and a black sweater with a hoodie. 

Create an account to see this content!

On 10/29/2021 at 7:15 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Well, over 2 months gone by and nothing of note worth while happening. I guess with the cooler temperatures we won't see Marla walking around half naked or naked now. 

Oh look, Marla in her house wearing a white turtle neck sweater. Won't be seeing Marla naked any time soon.

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 months later...

In my opinion this realm is the only real life place of all the realms on VHTV. I like them and talked well of them. But I have seen and read all the bad shit happening with tenants/participants lately and it is NOT GOOD. The Timotheo  & KristyKrabs is almost real but even she intentionally shows nudity and masturbation for the cams. Marla & Hector do not intentionally show for the cams - when they do have sex it is because they are in the mood. Sadly, I have backed away from spending time watching the realms because of all the disgusting shit happening on VHTV (rape, violence, spousal abuse, asphxia, guys applying rough sex to their partner without prior approval and more). After saying all this, I believe Marla & Hector should also walk away from VHTV due to the direction that VHTV has become. Sure Marla & Hector have a good fan base but do they want to be associated with a very troubling voyeur cam site? Do they support the VHTV CEO who admitted a rape did happen but allowed the participants to continue online? With VHTV it is all about money - so sad - but that is reality!!!

• 8 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 1:17 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

In my opinion this realm is the only real life place of all the realms on VHTV. I like them and talked well of them. But I have seen and read all the bad shit happening with tenants/participants lately and it is NOT GOOD. The Timotheo  & KristyKrabs is almost real but even she intentionally shows nudity and masturbation for the cams. Marla & Hector do not intentionally show for the cams - when they do have sex it is because they are in the mood. Sadly, I have backed away from spending time watching the realms because of all the disgusting shit happening on VHTV (rape, violence, spousal abuse, asphxia, guys applying rough sex to their partner without prior approval and more). After saying all this, I believe Marla & Hector should also walk away from VHTV due to the direction that VHTV has become. Sure Marla & Hector have a good fan base but do they want to be associated with a very troubling voyeur cam site? Do they support the VHTV CEO who admitted a rape did happen but allowed the participants to continue online? With VHTV it is all about money - so sad - but that is reality!!!

Probably why most long time members have stopped watching. A load of shit and disgraceful actions. 

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...