Fan Page Emma & Julio

Emmo and Julio seems to be falling in the shoes of the last tenants that occupied that apartment..."they have more slow days for the viewers then fast ones"  seeing they are a young couple I did expect more from them.  They did start off using their apartment as a music studio for practice...."when ever there is sex I guess I either just missed it or its not happening to often"....I have still not yet to catch any type of masturbation.  I guess I need to tune in more!!8)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Theres a fine line between being boring and being performing seals.

Some couples are boring most of the time, but have obviously decided they need to throw in the odd sex scene to keep their stats up - I can almost see MSD checking a calendar!!

Others act naturally and have sex whenever the mood takes them - or not.

Remembering the early seasons of Big Brother on TV (before all the freaks and show offs gravitated to it) and it was marked how boring real life is - the fact that these are individual couples rather than a gang makes them doubly boring.

Not sure what the answer is, and frankly there are some I would pay money to avoid seeing having sex.

I think it takes some longer to forget the cameras than others, and lets face it, the thrill of this sort of voyeurism comes far more from the unexpected than "iths Thursday, 5.45, MSD are shagging tonight"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About 10 hours ago I watched Emma and Julio going at in in full view of the living room cam. They did the dirty deed on the mattress which was on the floor. They were both totally naked and hid nothing while doing a variety of positions. They were right into it. Emma does have a nice body and a hairy patch is always good to see. I captured pics of their sex fun but what surprised me was Emma constantly tickling Julio's prostate which, I believe, he thoroughly enjoys because it gets him rock hard (she would spit on her fingers prior to every insertion). Was nice to see this couple doing 69. They were both horny and dirty by the ongoing action with body-rough riding-body (she rode him and he rode her) and cocksucking and pussy eating. I bet Emma has fucked Julio with a strapon dildo once or hundreds of times - lol. Afterwards they laid naked wrapped in each other arms while grabbing a recovery nap.

Since I never caught any sex action like this before by them and it looked like they were comfortable doing it in front of the free cam - I wonder if RLC gave them the go-ahead to attract viewers and subscribers. Perhaps I just got lucky to catch one of their many fuck sessions???

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Emma and Julio seems to have some good mature crowd of guest tonight,  all having a nice dinner together.  Emma and Julio seems to be another couple who doesn't get much recognition and a lot of viewers.  I like this couple because they aren't looking for viewers all the time, but they are a real life couple.   I guess if they had a weekly stripper stop by they would get more from the viewers.   Like most couples who start out at RLC, they was slow, but now seems to be what a normal couple would do on a day to day basic....surly some would consider them as being boring to view....."those who are stuck on the wild side of the house like B1, B2 and the GP apartment."......I call them "hired entertainers," who have nothing in common with the word RLC or voyeur!   I do think that Emma and Julio well be around for a while, unless they decide to leave on their own.8)

• 1 month later...

Best of Luck on Your Next Adventure  Emma & Julio.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:00 PM, Zander said:

Interesting couple but yes once again get overlooked by the performing monkeys. Just because they don't get talked about doesn't mean they don't have viewers. The performers can only last so long before the show gets old.

As long as you have performers and them doing what it takes, they are always going to be favourite among most viewers. But like in the Real voyeur world, if someone you were watching found out and started performing and not being themselves, you would soon get bored of their shit and move on.