WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

• 2 months later...

RLC has brought in apartments with one or two lesbian couples, "or are they suppose to be lesbian couples?" each apartment seems to be dead when it comes to any type of action.  No!!! where not looking for daily wild activity but something besides "this is how we sleep apart from each other."  After a few weeks of viewing these two apartments I have to ask myself "what is the purpose?" come on ladies lets get on your JOB!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 months later...

Since my last visit "I think that RLC has hired some sexy young ladies, but are short of better and new ideas for them to do for their viewers, I think its time for something new for the site and they need to stop giving us those same old shows and fake sex skids......and bringing in gay men for these young ladies isn't going to work either!!!" LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Of all the voyeur cam sites (RealLifeCam, Voyeur-House.tv, VoyeurHouse.com and camarads) I believe that they are all tied for last place. Nothing but shit shows, lazy fucks, fake performances, do nothing returnees, deadwood, nosepickers, skin and bones bimbos, disappearing acts, convenient cam issues and disappearing video footage, occasional weekend tenants and much worse. Real life voyeur cams - bunch of crap. I guess subscribers figure that they are still getting their monies worth (or is it moneys worth or is it money's worth - fuck the confusing English language). The tenants are paid good money for their feeble efforts - 🤣.

• 8 months later...

Looks like the parties in the big house seems to be going on every other weekend...."nice"....and lots of sex to look forward to also.  As RLC has also added more apartments with some new mixed with some old...."ok ok!!! we can play with that too or at less I can!"..LOL  Lets hope that the new year continue to bring in more new and less old school!!8)

• 1 month later...

Now that the New Year is here "I do think that RLC will continue to keep things spicy in the big house and a few of their apartments with couples."  Seeing some new people does make things better too, showing us paying viewers that RLC is trying out something new for a change.!!8)