Fan Page for Miami & Tony

Miami and Tony has started off with a great start......."or have they?" the energy is in the apartment with both couples are great.  I did have a chance to sit in on there little party the other night and all seemed to be going well with the dancing and the drinks....."Kim did a lot of dancing and laughing, so did Kenny"...both couples also made a lot of trips to the balcony which there is no cam.  The night did kick off with a good start, until Miami started to get upset and crying....who was making her so upset was unknown, and why, but it seems that Tony wasn't buying it and kept doing his thing "dancing around the apartment as though he was on cloud nine with no cares."  I recall another couple came to the RLC project the same way "Kitty and Smith"..lol  Could Miami and Tony be the next Kitty and Smith?.......the unique thing about Tony is that "he can keep it up way longer then Smith."..LOL   I did like the party and also think that RLC needs to put a cam on the balcony before it becomes a hiding spot.8)

Unless they are fucking or doing oral it's no-ones business if they are doing drugs. Not saying you are saying that but sounds like you are and others have mentioned it too. It's part of life and many people all over the world do it. Some of you need to take a chill pill or few lines might help you not be a kill joy ffs. :ph34r:

On 9/18/2018 at 1:05 PM, Bandit said:

Unless they are fucking or doing oral it's no-ones business if they are doing drugs. Not saying you are saying that but sounds like you are and others have mentioned it too. It's part of life and many people all over the world do it. Some of you need to take a chill pill or few lines might help you not be a kill joy ffs. :ph34r:

Here my point, and that point is this is suppose to be a Drug Free Environment. It has cause tenants in the pass to be kick off the project. And if it's not in the contract it should be. My bet is that it is and that is why when members complain RLC is quick to react. And yes as long as I'm paying WHATEVER goes on in that apartment is my fucking business. Chill pill I pass, Few lines going to have to pass on that as well(high blood pressure and all LOL). PS did you see the ending to that night when he ass rape her to tears. Now to be fair she might enjoy a little anal but that was brutal and when she crying unless you are a sick and sadistic ass you stop. Just Me

If Kim wouldn't have opened the front door at that exact moment we all would have been none the wiser. Miami would have entered the apartment crying, we wouldn't have know why, and they would most likely still be in the apartment. Good thing that RLC took action right away, the apartment was UM the following day for several hours and Miami & Tony were already half done packing their belongings when the cameras came back online.

Sadly, seeing that Miami initiated contact with Tony the following morning (and had sex with him twice) suggests that for Miami this was a normal Tuesday night, apart from the Tony getting thrown around the apartment by Kenny part. Tony seemed to be suffering more from getting his pride hurt than Miami from the beating.

I hope Miami has friends or family back home that are aware of this now, and will help her get rid of that @%$#W%. 

On 9/20/2018 at 4:19 PM, Simonspy said:

Well they've gone, and kinda suddenly too!

Yeah...they were both great to look at and the sex always started off totally hot to watch...but then things would constantly veer off the road and become a big train wreck.  Sorry they're gone.  He was a looker for sure...and so was she.