RLC Apartment Poll

StnCld316

How to Proceed with the Naming of the RLC Apartment Topics?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. RLC Apartment Choices - One Vote Per Member

• 1) Stay with the Apartment Names that are Currently in Place. - (Please Refer to Names Currently in the Apartment Topics in the RLC Open Forums Boards)
    • 2) B#1 Irma etc.... , B#2 Alexa etc...., B#3 Kim & Kenny etc...., B#4 Mary, Bridget etc....
    • 3) Drop the B#1,2,3,4 and Place the Location beside Each and Every Apartment. eg. (Reallifecam - Krasnoyarsk, Russia GMT+7 ~ Leora & Paul) And so on.Each Aprtament will be Listed with a Location and Time Zone.
    • 4) Drop the B#1,2,3,4 and just List the Apartments with the Names of the Tenants as it was when RLC First Began Broadcasting.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2018 at 03:59 AM

Since Members have Preferences as to how the RLC Barcelona Apartments should be Labeled. The Easiest Way is to have a Poll and let the Members Decide.

This way each Member has a say in the matter.

This Poll has 4 Choices. Please Choose One and if you wish to place a Comment Below Please Feel Free to do so.

Since not every Member is on the Forum on a Daily Basis the Poll will be open till the End of September 30th. Then what the Majority has Decided that will be the way the Topics will go beginning October 1st.

Edited by StnCld316

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That can be arranged as an addition to the Choice that will be selected.

Thanks. I for one hope that is considered, whether the choice the majority picks from above include it or not. It's a common question in chat. "Where are couple X located?" Or "Where are Kami, Kaley, Kristy located?" LOL

2 minutes ago, hillbilly said:

Thanks. I for one hope that is considered, whether the choice the majority picks from above include it or not. It's a common question in chat. "Where are couple X located?" Or "Where are Kami, Kaley, Kristy located?" LOL

It would save a lot of time of answering the same Questions over and over. Locations can be put after the names no matter what choice is chosen.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Shows many couldn't care less. Can't complain if your not happy with the change and didn't vote. 

The way it was done the Poll settled it.  There wasn't very many votes compared to the number than comes online to the Forum on a Daily Basis. 

Depending on the issue most Polls never generate high numbers.  I thought it would have been about 100 Votes but it was only 26.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:04 PM, iloner said:

Thanks StnCld.

I can't remember what I voted for, but having the locations showing is helpful:

- for those of us who are new

- and those of us who are forgetful

There's always someone inquiring where these Apartments are. Since it's not a secret, might as well put it under the names listed rather than have the names listed twice.

• 2 weeks later...