Fan Page Amanda and Pablo

On 11/28/2018 at 12:15 PM, Hung7 said:

So why was the apartment down so long? It clearly wasn't for cleaning. The kitchen still has the same dirt under the cabinets as always 

I agree with your comment,  but I would also take the advise of "others" with any questions about this apartment"...such questions could get you horse whipped!!! LOL8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)
Edited by StnCld316

Amanda and Leona seem to have a guest tonight "Dr. Danaya" lol who was at the vacationing apartment to give both ladies a hand in bringing in a few viewers.  I do commend Dr. Danaya for being able to handle things on her own "with out Amina getting in the way of things" even if it was a rub down, but really nothing sexy enough for me to get excited about..." and not like the show at the GP' it was not fake at all and neither lady had to act like ally-cats to keep viewers watching.  Although once the show was over, Pablo seemed great full to have his lady back in his arms again. LOL   Thank you Danaya...this apartment is dropping and need all they can get for now....You might want to give Anita a few tips."8)

These two need to go and being realistic probably separate ways.

Before Amanda walking out when Amina & Danaya were there they have often in different rooms recently.

While probably not RLC's plan having Leona as the third resident has not been good either. With GP full again, not that Leona would want to be isolated far out of the city, and B2 still off line will she move to B1 then a new couple or two can have a clean start?

4 hours ago, delta10 said:

These two need to go and being realistic probably separate ways.

Before Amanda walking out when Amina & Danaya were there they have often in different rooms recently.

While probably not RLC's plan having Leona as the third resident has not been good either. With GP full again, not that Leona would want to be isolated far out of the city, and B2 still off line will she move to B1 then a new couple or two can have a clean start?

I agree!!!  "from the facial expression that I got from Pablo, he did not like what was going on with Danaya and Amanda in that closed bed room"....and of course with the help of the controlling Amina who celebrated once it was all over.  Amanda and Pablo seemed distant from each other and after they leave may..."not for sure" but may end up breaking up.  Pablo didn't do a lot of things that Kenny and Kim "the last couple" did, and didn't want Amanda to do them either..."due to Amina and her slimy ways, I think Amanda "had" to do a lot of things she had no control of and was pushed to do them.8)

Amanda must be bored. I've not seen Pablo do much to entertain her sexually or otherwise nor positively show care and affection.

Particularly once Kenny showed his true colours hardly surprising Pablo was protective of Amanda from him. However if he is worried about loosing his girl because she occasionally plays with other girls regardless of who is in control IMO there is no prospect in a good long term relationship anyway.

What ever the girls said the smart thing for Pablo and Kenny to have done would have been to have their own evenings out and let the various groups of girls have a few fun sexy evening together. Part of this is understanding what brings members to RLC and ultimately how they are getting paid.

Given how being on RLC compares to how they were living before and will return to I'm sure they will not want to leave early.

Amanda just had a nice masturbation set....I do wonder if RLC well keep her and Pablo a little longer...or when well they decide to bring in another couple...."Pablo seems to be ready to go....after being shut out of a lot of things while Amanda was used as a pond...."I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave."  Lets hope help is on the way.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Pablo and Amanda left this morning about 11:55 am their time.....they both was happy and you would have thought they was getting out of jail.  I think these two was good at times for this project, but at times was pushed a little to hard....sometimes Pablo  facial expressions should that he was not happy when the B1 girls had his lady Amanda and did what they wanted with her in bed.  from the looks of last nights events Jenn and Frank well be the next ponds.  I do hope that Pablo and Amanda have a safe trip back home and have the guts to come back again one day.8)

46 minutes ago, hillbilly said:

Goodbye Amanda and Pablo and have a great life. Thanks for you solo shows, Amanda!

I concur!  Enjoy your lives, Amanda would love to see you back at B1 or B2 (if it ever opens again) on your own.

46 minutes ago, hillbilly said:

Goodbye Amanda and Pablo and have a great life. Thanks for you solo shows, Amanda!