Paul has been home an awful lot for the past few weeks

• 1 month later...

Paul has received a lot of criticism in the past, but, to his credit, he has used the time wisely and learnt to do things, like fixing phones. I'm not sure how successful that has been but at least he has a trade, unlike those who spent their time partying like these good times would never end. If I ever go to St Petersburg, I will no doubt bump into many of them at Mcdonalds. I still think RCL missed a trick by not rewarding Paul and Leora with a holiday to B3. It would have been interesting to see Leora around another couple! It has been fun, and I wish the two of you all the best.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:55 AM, StnCld316 said:

That he has.     He may not be the utmost in the Sex Department but he's not as Dumb as he looks.

Better times ahead.

We can't all be Ron Jeremy. Many have been critical of the men's performances but, I guess for most, their assessment is based how long they last with Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters. I wonder how they'd last with a real women? My guess is, they'd make Smithy look like a sex god! I've never liked the criticism that was directed at Paul. He was boring as shit but, seemed like a decent bloke. I think a lot of it was jealousy. He gets to fuck Leora while the rest of us can only dream! Well, the good times have ended. Let's hope he can support them. If not, look out for Leora on Chaturbate or something similar.