Fan Page Varvara & Fedor

Varvara always looks sexy despite having to share the camera with dough-like Fedor.   

Its worth watching just for her, so especially good last night to see some lesbian action with visiting guest.     For an adventurous girl though she was reluctant to allow guest's fingers or lips in her pussy, and broke off a couple of times to reassure Fedor she was in charge and was wasn't getting carried away by Sapphic love.    Damn!

Guest is willing and has a good body.   My guess is she and Varvara are similar ages, and shows how great V looks for her age (Meow!).

On 11/26/2018 at 12:23 AM, mikeusa said:

what's next a threesome.<_<

Most likely once they get there agreements together off cam....and from the looks of things the one who well benefit the most is Fedor..."he seems to have the drive of Efim, and use's his dick to take out his frustrations out on his lady "Varvara"..as Deimd did Dasha back in the day."  I don't think there well be any type of love,  but mostly hardcore sex for the viewers......."and Fedor's satisfaction."8)

• 2 weeks later...

Since Varvara's last female visitor and almost sexual move...there have been nothing but love and sex with her and Fedor.   At the way these to go at it with each other sexually, I hardly think that they need an outsider to join them...."they do sometimes reminds me of another "Anable and Efim" but with out all of the musical instruments around the apartment.  I do think that these two may go far, but its still to early to say..."sometimes watching a couple having the same sex can become boring to view also"  I also haven't really seen Varvara do or give any type of masturbation sets yet.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Today Varvara and Fedor must have been role playing...."I did love the sexy Santa's outfit that Varvara was waring"...they RLC was to ever had to merge an apartment with another, I think that these two would be great with Anable and Efirm.  The did give the viewers a great show tonight. "My thoughts only."8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

No big loss personally. Hopefully bring in a new lesbian couple or is that asking to much!

Fuck, at this stage I would even settle for a grandma and grandpa couple. Gotta admit some young grandmas got nice bodies and do have sex regularly. They would definitely show the young girls a thing or two or thousands plus they would be more real than the fake "oh, I am God's gift to men" attitude. These girls are just that - girls acting like teenagers. RLC has to stop with abusive couples.

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Fuck, at this stage I would even settle for a grandma and grandpa couple. Gotta admit some young grandmas got nice bodies and do have sex regularly. They would definitely show the young girls a thing or two or thousands plus they would be more real than the fake "oh, I am God's gift to men" attitude. These girls are just that - girls acting like teenagers. RLC has to stop with abusive couples.

Most these days are grandmas before they are 40. But do get some nice G.I.L.Fs and are horny as hell. My choice when I'm looking on Chaturbate and definitely get me interested in RLC again.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:45 PM, Johnny said:

Come on now @Scorpio 22 you know that is never going to happen - lol

We can but hope. More chance of another reject and their dumbass boyfriend.

Didn't realise V&F had broken up. Lets be honest he was out of his league and done well to get what he got. Back to his wanking pit at mum and dads.