The RLC Midterm Elections

Now what is this about the 6th vacation For Kami and Kaley. Must be hard work laying on your ass all day rubbing each other's legs and eating. Well Dammit we need to hold a Special Elections on this APT. if Girls in the other Apt, can be removed for little to no activity, then why can't they? 1. They are not the Hottest Girls on the site anymore. 2.They are the most boring Girls on this site. 3. outside of Kaley occasional open bate and her annoying water bate, and Kristy 30-45 seconds bate. This Apt. is for Shit !!!! So I say lets Vote and maybe one of RLC trolls will see The results and report back to his master this Apt. is a LOSER.

Kamila     1.Stay    2.Get The Fuck Out

Kristy      1. Stay    2.Get The Fuck Out

Kaley      1.Stay     2.Get The Fuck Out

Duckey    1.Stay    2.Get The Fuck Out

PLEASE VOTE  AND EVERY VOTE COUNTS

6 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Don't think they will go anywhere soon. The big clue is that they made this one of the premium apartments, showing they are considered very important for whatever reason.

Important my ass they are a bunch of lazy Heffas. who for some unbeknownst Reason think they are the  Jewel of RLC. 

Thank you for your vote. and you never know it just might work LOL 

Some of you are deluded.

16 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Don't think they will go anywhere soon. The big clue is that they made this one of the premium apartments, showing they are considered very important for whatever reason.

Probably because they fooled some into thinking there was a massive love story, and knowing some would pay more to see where it would go........ Where did it go nowhere. Would say close all girls apartments but think some of you might cry. :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Danny said:

RLC definitely needs an end of the year clearout and KKK should be top of the list. The girls apartments are so predictable and can read them like a book. MSD are about as entertaining as watching a brick grow. Kitty and 2mins are just a couple of spoilt brats. 

Totally agree with all of that.

9 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Ehhh, there wasn't a third option, 3: Don't watch/Don't care.  So I will throw my vote to 1, just to put a kink in the metrics LOL.  

I'm going to put a nail in one of your tires and you will be rolling on 17 teen lets see if it puts a kink in your metrics LOL. How ya doing buddy? Hoping you are pumping your brakes and will be home for Turkey Day. Keep it eighteen down and rolling. peace 

Edited by ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ