Melissa & Sergio

• 4 weeks later...

Sonia & Karim are shagging all the time at the moment,they don't care if blonde girl is asleep next to them in the lounge. Or on Mel & Serg's bed with everyone else in the room.

D'ya think they have to prove a point before they get an apartment again?

Another 'party' with Mel & Serg having a heated argument. Sofia & bloke, Karim and the blonde now known as Theresa and some random bloke. Theresa & bloke keep going off to the shower or the bathroom to get into and keep getting disturbed in the act. Eventually everyone ends up in the bedroom. Serg switches on the lights for 'Showtime'. Mel is having having none of it and left the room. Serg looking pissed off that his plans have gone pear-shaped follows.

The change in Sofia's behaviour compared between now & when she was in her own place is remarkable,I ain't complaining. But I suppose it was inevitable that this would happen.

Create an account to see this content!

Slight delay on this one,as I got distracted by events at P & P. Two parts 1/2

Gathering including Sofia & Karim,Theresa and Ina & Jonas. Usual games etc. Karim was wasted,getting too close to Mel and given a warning by Sofia.

I & J go to play with T.

Mel ran in an discretly placed a condom for J on the bedside cabinet. Ina left them to it.

Unusually for Jonas,he had FDS. He didn't have that problem later with Ina.

Enter Serg & Theresa.

Serg having fun slapping Ina's arse.

Mel checking on things.

Look at Ina's expression,wow!

Serg really getting into this.

Karim enters to have a look what is going on,obviously going to report back to Mel.

By this point Serg is almost giddy with excitement.

2/2

At this point I was thinking,No no no,don't do it! (No condom btw.)

Ina's noticed.

So has Jonas.

So has Mel

Karim is sent in to tell them to keep the noise down.

I & J chat about  the situation. Probably on the lines of,'we need to get dressed & get the fuck out of here before it all kicks off.'

Mel see's Ina.

You need to stop now!

Serg is crashed in the bedroom,Karim on the LR floor,Theresa on the LR sofa. Mel & Sofia discuss the events.

Serg joined them and was trying to justify his night. It wasn't going well. Lucky for him Alisa & Flame showed up.

Mel tells Alisa what has happened.

Never mind that shit,look at my new bra!

Nice gathering a few nights ago with Cory & Harry. It didn't really go anywhere other than topless,but it broke the ice with Sonia & Karim. Nice evening.

Notice that Theresa seems to have vanished? 😏

Gathering last night including Cory & Harry and another couple.As the games continued & clothes started to come off it was obvious that the guest girl was not interested in any of this.
She averted her eyes when the guys got naked etc. It was obvious that this evening was going nowhere.
The only plus side was Sonia & Cory getting more acquainted.
I got the impression that Sonia & Cory would quite likes the idea of something happening between those couples, whether it does is another matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered why they were all cleaning the apartment thoroughly.

I'm going to assume that they are away setting up Sonia's new place?

Did you really think I wasn't going to cover this?

I am really happy to see Krista 😍& Andrew return!

Time to play Hide & Seek/Chase with the cat.

On 6/13/2020 at 1:15 AM, StnCld316 said:

There overdue for relocation. They've been in one place too long.   :D

Agree,but,even as a supporter of Mel & Serg I wonder if it is time for them to move on? Leave Sonia & Mickey in that apartment. I seriously doubt that Krista & Andrew would return to the fold,they don't 'need' to be a part of this anymore. An interesting observation from when K & A left the other day. Hugs & kisses from Serg,Sonia & Mickey for K & A,nothing from Mel.....hmmm?

Anyway let's get on to last nights gathering. Part 1 of 2.

Mel & Serg,Sonia & Mickey and a new couple Michelle & Richard. Usual build up games to test if the new couple were 'up for it'.

Give us a twirl.

So to the bedroom,Sonia has changed into something more alluring.

Michelle can't wait to get her hands on Sonia.

Sonia breaks away, Mickey helping himself to Mel's nip.

Serg gets some pay back.

Michelle goes for Sonia again.

Edited by Plank
Guest names added,Karim changed to Mickey

Part 2.

Sonia left the room,eventually Karim Mickey followed,not sure what happened, Mickey getting too friendly with Mel or ?Michelle freaking her out?

Mickey gives guest girl a teaching session on which order the buttons should be pressed to get the maximum pay out.

It wouldn't be a real session without some drama from Mel & Serg would it?

Not sure what the reason for this was? He had been grinding away for a while but Mel seemed disinterested, at one point I thought she was having a nap.

The change in Sonia since she left her own apartment has been great. I like Mickey as well he seems ok. They get on very well with Mel & Serg.

But as we have seen so many times with Mel & Serg,they are coasting again & relying on others to create interest in their apartment.

Edited by Plank
Guest names added,Karim changed to Mickey

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic