FINAL PLEA TO ADMIN FOR A SECOND CHAT ROOM (CHAT BOX)

dougiestyle4u

FINAL PLEA TO ADMIN FOR A SECOND CHAT ROOM (CHAT BOX)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, based on your observations, expectations and following the discussions in the chatbox and forums regarding the decorum, direction and topics in the chat room - do you feel that a second better managed chat room is sorely needed and will definitely increase membership participation within this site and in time increase the membership base?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2019 at 04:59 AM

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Majority of them are useless and rarely work. So waste of time and effort don't you think. Having Click to choose files so much easier, on the chat and completely wasted there. 

We can only work with the options available.  Using Click to Choose Files and uploaded on RLCF Servers on any RLC Apartment will only get deleted.  We don't need any DMCA Reports over them.

I am working on something which I should have available over the next couple of days.  All my options have not run out yet.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:00 PM, StnCld316 said:

We can only work with the options available.  Using Click to Choose Files and uploaded on RLCF Servers on any RLC Apartment will only get deleted.  We don't need any DMCA Reports over them.

I am working on something which I should have available over the next couple of days.  All my options have not run out yet.

Was meaning for posting memes, jokes, GIFs etc. RLC isn't worth the time watching, never mind posting images. Anything that improves the forum and makes it more worth visiting is always welcomed. 

24 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Was meaning for posting memes, jokes, GIFs etc. RLC isn't worth the time watching, never mind posting images. Anything that improves the forum and makes it more worth visiting is always welcomed. 

Anything other than RLC can be posted using RLCF. It's just in the RLC Apartment Boards where a Third Party Host must be used when uploading any Picture or Video content in open public boards.