Fan Page Erin

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Erin
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

Tonight Erin, Maluma and Leia, seem to be getting alone very well....." I think that the viewers are going to be in for some very special treats in the weeks coming...as long as the B1 and GP ladies don't interrupt things like always."  I hope these three ladies keep things simple and plain and just be them self's...all three are very sexy.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Erin has been tagging along with Leia and her boyfriend all day,  and now they are playing some kind of strip poker card game on Leia's bed together.  I am hoping she some how gets hot in the ass from watching Leia's boyfriend and give the viewers some kind of masturbation tonight..."so far nothing but attitude sleep and gripes doing the day."  I wonder why these Russian ladies love to show their boyfriends nudity to their girl friends all the time..."it would either be a beat down in the U.S.A or a divorce waiting to happen. LOL   Muluma seems to be keeping her distance lately.8)

• 2 weeks later...