What Would ??

RUBBERMAN

I have notice that since the B1 apartment has reopened with its rotating all star ladies, their main priority has been using the vacationing apartment couples as ponds for the viewers.  My main question is "what would the B1 ladies do and gain and how would they get viewers if they didn't have the vacationing couples to USE doing their stay?"  If RLC did have great ideas this wouldn't be one of them.....I think they could save money by just putting B1 and the vacationing apartment crew all in one building.  I do have to admit that these aren't the best two apartment to view unless you add them both to the "Need A Laugh" subject....."lately its more like watching couples being taught how to mate....lol...and once these ladies from the B1 apartment are done they pack up and leave like hired call girls...lol.."yes its suppose to be entertaining...but....."don't we all know the script by now?"8)

43 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Unfortunately, just look at the replay thumbnails to tell the whole story.

"Show" apartments - Amazing!!

"Real" apartments - Boring....

Imagine where this site will be in a year. Dear me.

Anyone who believes any of these apartments are 'real' is just fooling themselves. 

56 minutes ago, Capeguy said:

Anyone who believes any of these apartments are 'real' is just fooling themselves. 

I'm just referring to the same 2 or 3 places that get most of the replays the day after, they're fully aware what to do to get them. I know what you mean about the 'Real' element in all the apartments, everyone has to provide something otherwise they're out.

7 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I'm just referring to the same 2 or 3 places that get most of the replays the day after, they're fully aware what to do to get them. I know what you mean about the 'Real' element in all the apartments, everyone has to provide something otherwise they're out.

Most of the apartments do whatever is necessary for the money; unless all those single girls out there in the world lounge around naked and play with themselves every day. The only ones which do not seem to (K&K&K for example) are just boring as crap because they are sort of 'real'; although if they got jobs that would be wonderful.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Pleasant said:

Julia and Eric are perfect example that you can do little as possible and still keep your apartment. As to getting replays and extra bonus, it's not hard as most know what to do and most members are happy to pay for the same shit over and over.

36 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

Julia and Eric are perfect example that you can do little as possible and still keep your apartment. As to getting replays and extra bonus, it's not hard as most know what to do and most members are happy to pay for the same shit over and over.

I have no idea how those 2 keep their apartment. If all someone has to do is sit on the couch all day in their underwear then that is surely 'real'. They never see anyone, never do anything, so they might as well be stuffed toys.

Most of you want 'real' - which is not possible on a site like this because the situation is artificial.

RLCF Comments: lots of moaning.

Most viewers want and pay for 'entertaining' which is only possible consistently if the players deliberately perform. 

RLCF Comments: its all a script and none of the tenants ever does enough.

I'm happy with 'real entertaining'!

RLCF Comments: gullible fantasist.

16 hours ago, Dragnet said:

RLC must feel sorry for them or maybe Julia is part of the team, she is dull, lazy and lacks ideas too.