Why do you come to RLCF?

Scorpio 22

Why do you come to RLCF?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What interests you most?

• Chat
    • Fan Pages
    • Other Topics (World Outside etc)

Initially joined RLCF to excitedly participate in the Chat Room. Now I only quickly look at the chat and then follow all other topics in the forum (some fan pages and everything else). I post responses to other's topics of interest and start new topics for discussion or just add items (pics, gifs or videos) that might peek someone's voyeur thrill. Basically, I try to keep RLCF alive without stepping on someone's toes (oops, sorry, if I've done it once or a hundred times - lol). Doesn't hurt to laugh and enjoy conversations with others in the forums since the chat is limited. I eased up for a few weeks lately but I will get back in the saddle and come out blazing, maybe - lol.

I see RLC as an interesting mixture of humor with an erotic background and I like pictures and videos.
In order to get no problems I do not want to post pictures anymore and limit myself to ratings
(I always have to translate with Google because my english is very bad - sorry for misunderstandings)

Ich sehe RLC als interessante Mischung aus Humor mit erotischem Hintergrund und mir gefallen Bilder und Videos.
Um keine Probleme zu bekommen will ich selbst keine Bilder mehr posten und beschränke mich auf Bewertungen
(Ich muss immer mit Google übersetzen, denn mein englisch ist sehr schlecht - sorry für Mißverständnisse)

6 hours ago, Jadda said:

I see RLC as an interesting mixture of humor with an erotic background and I like pictures and videos.
In order to get no problems I do not want to post pictures anymore and limit myself to ratings
(I always have to translate with Google because my english is very bad - sorry for misunderstandings)

Ich sehe RLC als interessante Mischung aus Humor mit erotischem Hintergrund und mir gefallen Bilder und Videos.
Um keine Probleme zu bekommen will ich selbst keine Bilder mehr posten und beschränke mich auf Bewertungen
(Ich muss immer mit Google übersetzen, denn mein englisch ist sehr schlecht - sorry für Mißverständnisse)

Hey Jadda.

The more posting pictures and videos the better. What problems do you mean? 

2 hours ago, Johnny said:

Hey Jadda.

The more posting pictures and videos the better. What problems do you mean?  

If I post pictures, I have problems - now I'm not posting any more pictures and I do not have any problems anymore - everything is simple - all good ;)

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:29 AM, Jadda said:

Sorry to hear you have problems but stick around and enjoy the forum.