Fan Page Stella and Leo

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

A new day and Stella and Leo has another visit from Gina.  I guess for some Gina and Stella are good for some viewers because of there wildness and sometimes don't care attitude.   I do think that they may be a big help for the vacation apartment when all else fails..."and its been happening a lot lately.  I do think that Stella and Gina once around each other turn into 12yrs  with the running around jumping on furniture and chasing each other like kids instead of the mature women that most men want to see....and Leo more less acting as lover,  apartment counselor and father figure with both.  At times I look at the vacation apartment as a Day Care Center where others "B1" come in and keep the vacation personnel entertained doing their stay.    I do think that Stella and Leo would do much better with Jenn and Frank then Gina being in the shadows 5 times a week...."friends or not."   B1 is failing, and its failing because there's no real leadership there,  Serafima lives on the outside and Gina lives with Stella and Leo and they both have beds at the B1 apartment.   I like both Stella and Gina but I do think that the energy needs to spread.8)

The alcohol be it wine, Jager, vodka, beer they put away not to mention anything they smoke or sniff is core to this.

A few nights ago they polished off most of a bottle of Jager. Gina was at least close to being sick if she actually wasn't yet the next day put away several beers then had an ' accident ' while scootering back to B1. IIRC Stella had crashed in bed.

Tonight Stella eventually crashed so Gina scootered back to B1 and bed. Sera, Ginger & Maluma were in Sera's room with the door closed making clear Gina wasn't welcome by Sera whatever either Gina or the other girls wanted.

it's good to be back with RLCF. I am glad it hadn't devolved into a site where people just bitched or complained about the apartments. It still remains a quality site that is mostly informative, and where you can a good laugh, from time to time.

Still waiting to see if Frank and Jenn spend any time with Stella and Leo. There seems to be no chemistry there. Still having Gina over, is great to watch. Back  when, Stella and Gina were at the barca apts they use to give each other a nice massage from time to time, would love to see that again

Still getting use to being back with RLCF I was reading different forums. It's great to see some old faces { members} still here. They use to have a joke of the day, where people would write in gags, hope they still do that. Most of the people on RLCF  are good eggs. Its the reason I like this site

Looks like Leo and Stella made it back to the vacation apartment after the little get together at B2.  I was so glad that Stella didn't get trashed and starting to slow down some.  I do know that she like's to have fun,  but some times its good for her to be a real lady....."even though she is sexy."  I am still hoping that she and Leo breaks in Jenn and Frank before they leave.  Even though Stella and Leo are giving us viewers great sex....I feel that there is no need for outside help when its there already.  "Stella also need to watch her friends a little closer."8)

Enjoyed the party at barca tonight. Stella looked really hot. Hoping for some massage play by anyone, but didn't happen on this night. Stella and Jenn did some nice work on those bananas. Nice to see these parties again. Hope we see more of the same. All the girls looking great.

Thank you Stella and Leo for sharing a small part of your life with us. It was amazing. Stella you are nothing but a class act and I hope, beyond hope you and your boyfriend return soon. RLC need to bring you back. Take good care of Stella, Leo you are a very lucky man. All the best to both of you. I wish all of your endeavers come true

I was surprised they left so soon given most now stay at least 60 days.

Gina will be missing Stella as the twins don't party as hard and so often. Twice we sat Stella crash while Gina was there and last week the mid-week Jager fuelled party at B2 followed by the final Friday party at B3 and out after overcame Gina.

While my first choice is always interesting and active new girls I would sooner see Stella with or without Leo again than many others.

if memory serves Stella and Kylie do not like each other. Back when they were both here last time together, they got into a heated argument. I agree with you Delta, I'd rather see Stella than anyone else. New girls are nice, especially more diversity would be welcome. As for Leo, both Stella and him look very much in love. Truly, they should have their own apartment. Perhaps when Kylie leaves, Stella and Leo will be back in the couples apartment