• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Create an account to see this content!

Create an account to see this content!

Great thing about VHTV!!! "Real un-scripted sex, Real masturbation, Real threesomes, Some voyeurism, Some chat video making, "No spoiler alerts about the tenants personal life's and what time they are

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Not only the names you can laugh about. Quantity over quality everytime. The quality is diabolical. Recruiting people that don't do shit, when they already have plenty of that. Even the performers are getting worse and more lame. Blatant playing to the cameras, and even talking to them. And yet we are still made to believe we are "spying" on them and they are just living their lives as normal. Yes, ok then. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else getting confused with the constant shifting of people in various apartments?
Barbie & Ken and Brad & Jen are at Stiffy's. At Barbie's place are Angel & Connor,(there was a very nice girl on girl session afew nights ago with Angel & Friend,if hadn't been in mole vision I might have posted some stuff!)
Meanwhile Karolina turns up at Elza's to have fun with Mulan,meanwhile Elza continues to sleep.
The two lesbian girl guests at Elaine's are more entertaining than Elaine. They could take over that apartment for me.
We have the village idiot & his girlfriend at Jules' place.
The constantly shifting Martha & Nikki crew.
No idea what is going on or who is who at the KimOnill place.
Greta turns up all over the place while guest couple have taken over at her place.
Lolly,Bolly,good golly miss molly... I've given up.
If anyone can help out with a flow-chart let me know.😵

On 12/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, Plank said:

Anyone else getting confused with the constant shifting of people in various apartments?
Barbie & Ken and Brad & Jen are at Stiffy's. At Barbie's place are Angel & Connor,(there was a very nice girl on girl session afew nights ago with Angel & Friend,if hadn't been in mole vision I might have posted some stuff!)
Meanwhile Karolina turns up at Elza's to have fun with Mulan,meanwhile Elza continues to sleep.
The two lesbian girl guests at Elaine's are more entertaining than Elaine. They could take over that apartment for me.
We have the village idiot & his girlfriend at Jules' place.
The constantly shifting Martha & Nikki crew.
No idea what is going on or who is who at the KimOnill place.
Greta turns up all over the place while guest couple have taken over at her place.
Lolly,Bolly,good golly miss molly... I've given up.
If anyone can help out with a flow-chart let me know.😵

Yes VHTV has been moving and shifting a lot of people around, some need to be let go, and are just a waste of sight.  At least there not like RLC "all cramped into one apartment waiting for the hour to start to mate with each other and once done they all give out score sheets to see who and how many was watching." LOL8)