Fan Page Blair & Mike

On 5/15/2019 at 2:55 PM, Hung7 said:

People can say what they want about Leora being a mirror gazer but she doesn't hold a candle to this girl. Every time I look she is admiring herself in anything shinny .

Quite a few are like that but just the sort that this sort of thing attracts. Most are nothing special compared to what these countries have to offer.

4 hours ago, Dragnet said:

Do the guys ever get involved in the shows? The female always looks to do whatever she wants, while the guys sit in the living room pretending it's not happening. No real difference from the other show vacation apartments. 

Vacation/show apartments are just like the rest.... Same shit you've seen time after time. Older members might find it exciting and a turn on, but most others are bored of it.

Now that RLC has place Amalia and Chris into the Vacation apartment because of their touching and money making threesome,  I would guess that it would be time for Mike and Blair to be packing soon.....and of course Loraine would came with the package deal.   Seems Blair and Mike's last two acts with Loraine and guess was not a real eye opener for the viewers.   With in the next few day coming I do expect that the Vacation apartment well return back into a party house and lots of scheduled sex acts with outsiders from the GP and B1 apartments once Blair and Mike has gone.8)

With three failed fake shows under their belt "Mike, Blair and Loraine",  You would think that this Father, wife daughter sexual act would have stopped by now....but for some reason they keep doing the same bull shit week after week.  Loraine who's room mates are most likely laughing at them from time to should as least tell all three of them that their so called incest show is boring,  Loraine is not going to suck Mike's dick and surly not going to eat any of Blair's pussy,  she hardly touches her own pussy.

I guess Amalia and Chris are scheduled to go on in a few days with others,  and that might turn up the heat a bit depending on what Pam has Chris do.

Mike, Blair and lost in the woods Loraine give it up and stop wasting the viewers money.....in other words go home!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

Another week has passed and Loraine and Ariela is back to help Blair and Mike do another kid show for Disney and the Cartoon Channel.  I do think that these four has spread enough bull shit in the Vacation apartment to open up a waste plant.  Loraine who has the body of a real woman, but the mind and playing's of a 10yr little girl, and I think Ariela is just there to make some extra cash.   Funny as it is "I have to give Mike credit for being able to put up with his lady and helpers child play doings on a so call adult site. LOL    "Again RLC has raised the prices of these apartment, but haven't upgraded there actors or call girls for real stage work."8)

Looks like Chris and Amalia has joined in on the kids play....."Even with out Pam's approval give Amira a few drinks and she well give her pussy to all around the bed easy."8)  "Note: I do think that once Chris and Amira's time is up, she and he "Chris" should donate those blue shorts to science..."I am sure they have most of Amira's girl friends DNA in them that could be tested for who knows." LOL8)

You guys all happy you are paying for this shit? Most of the time no one is home . Paid members keep carrying on about how fake and scripted this crap is and yet,keep throwing cash at RLC. You're paying to watch Leora masturbate for the 20,000 time . She's a beautiful woman but it's like eating hamburgers every day. At some point it gets old and now you're now paying for the same old shit

On 6/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, Hung7 said:

You guys all happy you are paying for this shit? Most of the time no one is home . Paid members keep carrying on about how fake and scripted this crap is and yet,keep throwing cash at RLC. You're paying to watch Leora masturbate for the 20,000 time . She's a beautiful woman but it's like eating hamburgers every day. At some point it gets old and now you're now paying for the same old shit

I agree 100%, and most of the time they are gone....now it seems they are rotating in and out going to other apartments...."what is the use of having this apartment and what is the soul purpose?...in the last 6 months its been full of the same old shit from couple to couple.  RLC and their brilliant ideas.  I can't understand why they don't hire one guy as a scapegoat and use him like the ones they have been using and just move all of these people in barcelona in to one big building and save on money that they are starting to lose anyway.8)

I see Blair and Mike are packing. I like them. Blair is hot and Mike seems like a good bloke. He has always been respectful to the other ladies even when the temptation must have been great. B3 still seems to be a bit of a conundrum? B&M have come in for some criticism about being boring etc, as have just about all the previous tenants of B3. In my opinion, they have done more than most of the people in the couples apartments. To use Nelly and Bog as an example, they have sex, they have parties and are one of the most popular couples on RLC. M&B have had sex, they've had parties and Blair threw in a few lesbian shows too, yet, they are criticised for being boring? I know many were hoping it would become a swingers place but, we still wait in hope. B3 is a couples apartment, the only difference is, it's in Barca, and we get a regular change of personnel. I think it's harsh to judge them differently from the rest of the couples places. Comparatively, B3 is still a lot better than most!

Yes Mike and Blair is gone!!!! They did take a vacation while their stay...."Mike was to mature for the project and Blair had to slow down this time around...when she was at the GP apartment she was wild and stayed drunk with the rest of the girls daily and let some of the other visiting girls boyfriends look up her ass a lot.  Loraine didn't help neither of them with her silly dress up none sexual plays.  I hope both had a safe trip back home......and Loraine is not far off to join them.8)