Iren

• 3 weeks later...

Think this is a guest girl since she doesn't appear in the above pics. I am clueless as to who is who and who belongs in an apartment. Who cares anyways, I just look at a female and if she happens to give a tease. These pics were taken yesterday. She is a small titted girl but, for me, the big tease is the bib overall shorts that she is wearing. I find that outfit very sexy and would be a major tease if she didn't wear the white t-shirt.

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...

Another day, different dude. Kind of bugs me this old dude is pimping this way young girl out like this. They must be finding guys on tinder or something and he gets off watching her tease them. They all seem to leave pretty fast, bet they get freaked out by this weird couple. Hope she doesn't get an STD for her trouble. 

8 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Another day, different dude. Kind of bugs me this old dude is pimping this way young girl out like this. They must be finding guys on tinder or something and he gets off watching her tease them. They all seem to leave pretty fast, bet they get freaked out by this weird couple. Hope she doesn't get an STD for her trouble. 

A lot of these girls just look to be used as cock sluts. Just letting anyone stick their dick in them. Their lives but hopefully don't learn the hard way. 

2 hours ago, Wazzer said:

A lot of these girls just look to be used as cock sluts. Just letting anyone stick their dick in them. Their lives but hopefully don't learn the hard way. 

This girl doesn't look like she has a lick of sense and her boyfriend looks crazy as fuck. She let the one guy cum on her face and mouth and no condoms that I can see. I like her and she's way cute, but I think she's in for a world of hurt at some point. At least most of the girls on VHTV make the dudes wear condoms.

On 8/4/2019 at 11:38 PM, dave0000 said:

This girl doesn't look like she has a lick of sense and her boyfriend looks crazy as fuck. She let the one guy cum on her face and mouth and no condoms that I can see. I like her and she's way cute, but I think she's in for a world of hurt at some point. At least most of the girls on VHTV make the dudes wear condoms.

Yes will find out the hard way if they are not careful. Sofi is one that might want to look up STDs.