Free Viewers

Johnny

13 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Spygasmn and LifeUnderCam have atleast written a message on site.

LUC: " Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting ".

So I guess we can blame Putin?

LUC will be back they are just going through some issues encountered and they are also doing a Site Upgrade which will include many more Apartments than what the Site currently shows that are Currently sitting Offline.  Management has assured they'll be returning but just never Specified a Time Frame as to when that will be.

Spygasm their Site is finished to what I am aware of. Spygasm was run by the Cam Site Bongacams. When Spygasm ceased operating we received a Notice to Remove all Content.

For RLC I have not heard anything as to what happened and why.  Many have Contacted Support but as always RLC is Mute.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, Johnny said:

The longer they leave it the more subscriptions they will lose and less chance of getting the good tenants back. Was not in the best state, but even worse now. My opinion and if anyone doesn't agree, you know what you can do with yourself. 

For all we know they could just be waiting on a situation getting resolved. Hopefully get some back but just have to wait and see. More tenants in the countries they have might be good idea and also having a look at setting up in other countries. What I would be doing.

16 hours ago, Wazzer said:

For all we know they could just be waiting on a situation getting resolved. Hopefully get some back but just have to wait and see. More tenants in the countries they have might be good idea and also having a look at setting up in other countries. What I would be doing.

We all know being smart and thinking about new ways to improve their site is not a strong point of RLC.