she's so hot

as they say, i'd crawl naked over broken glass just for a taste

She is so hot.  I like to say more things about her.  So accepting everybody's words.

Adriana is so so sexy. Small tits but very very sexy.

I really love these perky nipples, Love her firm abs, perfect tits, and pink nipples.  

This is the type of women you breed with you, whenever you get a chance to enjoy her.

Adriana is so fit and so lovely. 

Thanks for Sharing very nice and perky boobs

I missed the story of her arm? I do not find most tall women sexy but she is sooooooo sexy with a perfect body. People are right that they are one of the best to watch when they have sex. I do not like his "foreplay" and karate moves or smacking her on the head during sex. But she laughs so it must be their normal. She seems get very upset when going over budget things on the computer.,

Maybe this is why Daniel is working for a change. Like rest guys on here he is lazy for a young man. But they are a couple that seem very much. She is the boss of the family and needs to be. I will not cut him down as much as the other guys on here but poor guy needs to learn to hold his head up straight. When is older her will be hunched back. His head is always at right angles to neck.

But they are keepers I will be glad when her arm is better to so she has sex more often. I have seen her start to rub panties to please herself but he rolled over so she stopped. She seems so real, unlike a lot of these apartments.